다섯 (five)

미안해 || Sorry For Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----
"Hey Jeongin!" Seungmin yelled, waving his hands towards the younger when he saw him getting out of Jangmis' car.
Jeongin smiled and was about to run towards his friends but then looked at Jangmi who was getting out. Surprisingly, she let him sit on the gunshot seat besides her, it made him happy that she's starting to like him more.

"Noona," Jeongin called, Jangmi looked at him with a confused expression. "Yes?" Jangmi responded, Jeongin smiled, she was finally speaking to him in a kind voice. "Wanna hang out with my friends?" Jeongin pointed, Jangmi looked, "Uhm..." She thought. "Sure, I guess?" Jangmi agreed, Jeongin smiled more, grabbing hr wrist, which startled her, and dragged her towards his friends.

"Hey Jeongin- oo~ Who's this hottie?" Ryu spoke, looking at Jangmi up and down, "Ryu-" Jeongin spoke, but then, Jangmi cut him off, "I'm Jeongins' older sister, what's the reason why I drove him here," Jangmi said, Ryu face became red. "S-Sorry..I didn't know.." Ryu apologized. Jangmi rolled her eyes but smiled. "Hyung! She's 5 months older than you," Jeongin told him. "She is?" Ryu questioned and both Jangmi and Jeongin nodded. Ryu bowed making everyone laugh, Jangmi only chuckled.

It surpised Jeongin, he heard his sister laugh for the first time in forever. (cause for the first time in forever~)
"Anyways, lets head inside," Seungmin chuckled, pointing towards Ryus' house. "Oh right! Wait, you guys go ahead, I have to greet the others," Ryu said and walked away. "Lets go?" Kim spoke and they all nodded.

----

Jangmi was sitting with Jeongin and his friends.
They were talking about the things they use to do together, Jangmi was just sitting next to Jeongin, looking around the room. "Oh! Noona, remember when Channie hyung tripped?" Joengin spoke, tapping Jangmis' shoulder. "Huh? Chan?" Jangmi looked back at them with a confused face. 

"Chan hyung! You don't remember him?" Jeongin said.
Jangmi looked confused for a bit then after a while, remembered him, "OH! Chan oppa? Yeah, yeah, I remember," Jangmi laughed, remembering when he tripped and fell into the river stream. "Ehh? You should've invite us!" Seungmin whined. They all laughed. "Yeah, yeah whatever hyung~" Jeongin laughed. Jangmi smiled, she then felt like going to the bathroom, she stood u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter