여섯 (six)

미안해 || Sorry For Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----

Jangmis' phone kept ringing. Jeongin had been calling her for the past 20 minutes, she missed 60 calls in just 20 minutes.
She drove in full speed, she didn't stopped when the lights were red...

----

Jeongin, Seungmin and Kim had split up.

Jeongin couldn't reach Jangmi, she kept ignoring his calls. "Noona..." Jeongin mumbled, worridly. He searched the alleyways and looked at the streets to see if he can see Jangmi's car. He was breathing heavily from running in full speed. "Noona!" He yelled, he didn't care if people were looking at him, what matters most is searching for his sister.

And after another 20 minutes passed, he got a phone call.
He quickly grabbed it out of his back pocket, hoping that Jangmi had called him, but..it was Seungmin. He quickly picked up the call, "Hyung-"

"Come here..." Seungmin said. "W-Where?" Jeongin panicked, "I could see you," Seungmin said, Jeongin looked around and saw Seungmin looking at him. But what caught his eyes...was two cars, crashed into each other. One car looked familiar, when he saw the plate number on the car, his eyes widen.
He ran towards Seungmin, Kim had caught up next to Jeongin. "Noona..." Jeongin whispered that caught Kims' attention. Kims' eyes widen.

"Seungmin! Where is she!?" Jeongin yelled, once he and Kim got to him.

"Over there.." Seungmin pointed, looking down.

Jeongin looked, there, he saw Jangmi lying on the ground with blood covering her body. His eyes widened, he ran towards her, "NOONA!" He yelled, but, polices held him back, "Whoa whoa! There, there young man," One of the police spoke, holding him back, "LET ME GO! THAT'S MY NOONA!" Jeongin yelled, but, the police woudn't let him go. And with all of his strength, he finally got out of the polices grip and ran towards Jangmis' body.

"JEONGIN!" He heard his mom voice, but, he didn't care, what he cared about was his noona...

author - play this in another tab and continue reading ;)

Tears welled up into Jeongins' eyes, he held Jangmis' body. "Noona..." His voie cracked, "Wake up.." Jeongin shook her body, "Please..noona.." He sobbed, "Jeong...in.." He heard her voice. He lifted his head up and looked at Jangmi. "Noona!" He yelled, she smiled, "I'm..sorry.." She sobbed. Jeongin shook his head, "Stop..stop talking!" He yelled. The ambulance had arrived.

"Please..I'm tired..." Jangmi said, fluttering her eyes.

Jeongin shook his head, "No..no...no! Y-You can't go..not yet.." Jeongin shook his head.
"Jeongin!" He heard Seungmin and Kim's voice along with his mom voice. "I'm sorry...for everything..." Jangmi weakly said.He shook his head, "NO! Stop talking-" ... "Jeongin! Listen to me..please..?" She said.

He was silent.

"I know I've been a bad older sister..you deserve better.." Jangmi said, reaching her hand up to cup his face and wip the tear that was falling from his eyes. Jeongin leaned into her touched, "I want to say sorry for everything I did...I hurt you badly...and I regretted it. You've always been there for me, supproting me on my volleyball team back in middle school, you've always been there for me.." Jangmi said. Jeongin clenched his te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter