세 (three)

미안해 || Sorry For Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----
The principal sighed when he got off the call with Jangmi and Jeongin's parents, including Jangmis' ex. "Jangmi, Jeongin...your mom will be here in a minute," Mr. Choi told them, Jeongin, with a scar on his cheekbone nodded. Jangmi looked away, annoyed and thinking that it was Jeongin's fault that he had ran towards her and hugged her from her back.

She had accidentally punched him in the cheeks, since she didn't know how it was.

But once she turned around and saw that it was Jeongin. Jangmi knew that she'll get in big trouble for hurting her brother..once again.

Suddenly, a knock was at the door.

And there came in their mom. "I'm here for Jangmi and Jeongin," Mom said softly, looking towards the two siblings. "Ahh, right. Jangmi, Jeongin, please go," Mr. Choi said, Jeongin nodded and bowed towards him as Jangmi just bowed a bit trying to be polite for once.

----

"What has gotten into you!?"

Jangmi's head was down, she has been in trouble, mulitpule times, but it just always feels like it was her first time getting into trouble. Her mom sighed in anger, "Just because he cheated or broke up with you, doesn't mean you have to beat Noah up! And then, now you punched and scratched your brother!?" She yelled, causing Jangmi to lower her head more. "You! Apologize, now!" 

Jeongin gulped and got up from the couch, "M-Mom..it's okay.." He tried calming her down. "No it's not. Don't you remember how you ended up in the hospital when she physically hurt her?" Mom told him, Jeongin looked down to the floor and then towards Jangmi who was looking at them but quickly looked away. Jeongin bit his bottom lip, looking back to the ground and remembering that time..

----

"Can you stop following me?" Jangmi hissed at Jeongin.
He pouted, "But eomma said to follow you," Jeongin s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter