둘 (two)

미안해 || Sorry For Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----
"ARGH!" Seungmin yelled and threw his game controller. Jeongin laughed and shot up, cheering in victory. They were playing Valorant and were betting that if one of them died first then they'll order food. "Haha! Now order our foods~" Jeongin pointed at the older, Seungmin rolled his eyes playfully and then giggled, shaking his head.

Seungmin called a pizza place asking for pepperoni pizza, cheese pizza and deluxe pizza.

While Seungmin was on the phone ordering, Jeongin was on his phone going through Instagram. He then searched up Jangmi's account and pressed on her account when it popped up. He went through his sister's posts, since he wants to know what's in her life since she doesn't really talk much about what happens to her. Jangmi had 35 posts, Jeongin went to her story and saw a picture of her crying..

Just Got Heart Broken

Joengin's eyes widen. "Poor noona.." Jeongin whispered with sad eyes. "Should I try comforting her? Yeah...I should," Jeongin thought and replied to Jangmis' story. Surprisingly she responded kinda faster than he thought, I mean..she was active anyways.

Yang.J.01
Hey noona!
sent 1:58 pm

Jangmii_
What do you want? And why are you replying to my story?
sent 1:58 pm

Yang.J.01
I just wanted to comfort you see if you're okay..
I'm worried..
sent 1:59 pm

Jangmii_
You don't have to worry, I'm totally fine!
sent 2:01 pm

Yang.J.01
But you were crying
sent 2:01 pm

Jangmii_
Okay, so? Just because I cried doens't mean you have to worry
sent 2:06 pm

Yang.J.01
You're my sister! I just want to se if you're okay...
sent 2:10 pm

Jangmii_
So what!? I don't care if you're my younger brother, but I never wanted a brother like you
You're such a brat wanting everything from everyone! JUST STOP BOTHERING ME!
sent 2:18 pm

Jeongin just looked at the text that Jangmi just sent. he pursed his lips and decided to not bother her anymore or else something will happen. Jeongin sighed and turned is phone off, putting his phone besides him. "Hey Jeongin?" Seungmin spoke, Jeongin hummed in response. "Is everything okay? You looked..kinda sad?" Seungmin said, Jeongin shook his head, "Just stressed.." Jeongin shrugged, Seungmin put a brow up. "Stressed over what?" Seungmin questioned, "School..I have to do my homework once I get home," Jeongin said.

Seungmin nodded, "Oh right! I forgot about homework.." Seungmin chuckled as Jeongin did the same.

The two became friends because they both were assigned to a sophmore and junior class together, in college. They started talking to each other when they had a project together, and then after that, they became good friends who tease, make fun and do what friends would do, etc. They've only been friends for 4 months but, it feels like they've known each other for years since they treated each other like actual brothers. 

----

Jangmi sighed, sniffing and wiping her tears.

Her boyfriend texted her and broke up with her over text. The worst thing tat had ever happened to her, ever...she sighed, breathing in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter