Kisses (sfw+gym)

YeonBin Bingo 2021-2022

"Ten push ups."

 

"Five."

 

"Ten."

 

Soobin glared at Yeonjun, making him laugh.

 

"Stop looking at me like that. Ten isn't a lot. Taehyun does 20 in ten seconds."

 

"Taehyun is crazy, I don’t even get why he likes working out so much."

 

"Maybe but I know why you still follow me here every night, baby."

 

Soobin huffed out in annoyance and got into position.

 

"Start the timer baby." he mockingly said and Yeonjun did.

 

He did the push ups, surprised by how easy it was compared to other times. Maybe hyung does know how to motivate me.

 

"Time's up!" Yeonjun exclaimed and Soobin stopped. "How many have you done?"

 

"Eight."

 

"Alright, you get a kiss on the forehead." Yeonjun said, going to sit down beside Soobin and kissing him on the forehead.

 

"Better than nothing I guess."

 

"Do you want a real kiss, baby?" Yeonjun asked in a baby voice.

 

"Stop doing that voice. And you know I do."

 

"Do 10 sit ups and you'll have a real kiss."

 

Soobin got up, pulling Yeonjun up with him.

 

"I really don't get why we work out. It tires me out. It makes me upset and you too when you don't get what you want from me." Soobin stated, looking at Yeonjun.

 

Yeonjun thought about it for a few seconds and took Soobin's hand.

 

"You’re right. Let's just go back to the dorms, I'll kiss you there." Yeonjun said, walking towards the exit of the gym.

 

"I don’t know if I'll be able to wait so long." Soobin replied, a little smile on his lips as Yeonjun laughed out loud.