Swipe (sfw + online dating)

YeonBin Bingo 2021-2022

Disclaimer : this is an abo story

 

"Look, download it and then see if you like it or not. You can't judge it without trying it out." Taehyun said.

"I must admit that the fact that it lets omegas make the first step is quite appealing, there's less chances to find an annoying alpha." Yeonjun replied before downloading the dating app.

 

Two days later, Yeonjun was eating his lunch with Taehyun and his boyfriend Beomgyu, swiping left on the app.

"Jun, you're not even looking at them before swiping left." Taehyun said, exasperated.

"I am looking at them and they're not my type." He stopped swiping and showed his screen to Taehyun. "Look at this one. His name is Matthew. He's kinda hot but he's older than me. I want someone a bit younger than me and someone who can look hot and cute at the same time." Yeonjun explained before swiping left on Matthew.

He spent his whole lunch break swiping left, not finding a single person to his liking

 

One week later, Yeonjun had swiped right on a gorgeous alpha that lived in the US. On his profile photo, he had black silky hair parted in the middle, pretty sparkling eyes and cute soft-looking lips. He was also wearing a white shirt tucked in cream-coloured pants and a rain coat in the same colour. He looked fierce but hot and somehow cute.

When they began talking, the first thing the alpha had asked him was 'Why the red hair?' and Yeonjun had to explain him that he had lost a bet with his best friend and that dying his hair had been the punishment.

As they kept on talking, Yeonjun discovered that Soobin, as he soon learned, was kind of perfect. He had his flaws, of course, and he never tried to hide them from Yeonjun. As the weeks went by, they became attached to each other and soon enough, Yeonjun had fallen for the younger boy. It took him a couple months to muster enough courage to tell Soobin how he felt. One night he had been unable to sleep, he'd decided to send him a message in which he explained why he liked Soobin, how he had understood his feelings and, just in case it wasn't mutual, that he'd totally get it if Soobin never wanted to talk to him again. To his surprise, Soobin had told him that he had been crushing on him since the very beginning and that he hadn't been able to tell him, too scared that it would affect their friendship. That same day, after talking some more about their feelings, they had decided to become boyfriends.

Of course, it was a bit complicated since it was long-distance but they managed through it. The hardest time was during Yeonjun's heats and Soobin's ruts. They weren't able to talk at all and they missed each other a lot. But they always caught up on the time they lost by talking for hours. Sometimes, they talked about how hard it was for them to not meet at all, that they were afraid that their relationship won’t last but they always reassured the other by saying ‘I love you’ and that nothing is more important than their relationship.