Netflix And Chill (sfw + netflix & chill)

YeonBin Bingo 2021-2022

“I really can’t believe you right now.” Yeonjun said as Soobin opened the door to welcome his fiancé inside of their shared apartment.

His face was pale, his eyes and nose red and his lips dry. He had swaddled himself in a big fluffy blanket but was still shivering. Soobin had caught a cold.

“I told you not to go to work today, I knew you were sick. You were already feeling dead tired in the morning. Lucky for you Beomgyu could drive you back home, I was miles away when he called me and told me that you needed to go home ASAP.” Yeonjun nagged Soobin, toeing his shoes off. “And it’s our fifth-year anniversary too. I had a reservation at your favourite restaurant for the occasion but that’ll be for next time.”

Soobin didn’t get mad at the nagging because he knew Yeonjun was right but also that he was only making fun of him. He acted like he was mad but Soobin could see his little smile as he made his way to their bedroom. He followed him like a lost puppy – he already felt like one so why not just act like it? – and watched him get into comfy clothes before Yeonjun pulled him closer, kissing his forehead.

“I missed you today.” Soobin said.

“I missed you too but I was more worried than anything. you get very needy and grumpy when you’re sick, you’re insufferable.” Yeonjun , ruffling Soobin hair, earning a pained whine in return.

“Don’t touch my head, it hurts like hell. And don’t come close or you’ll also get sick.” Soobin said, trying to get away from Yeonjun.

“Shut up and come closer, baby. Let’s go to the living room and watch a movie.” Yeonjun said, dragging Soobin back to the living room.

“Netflix and chill?” Soobin asked, giggling.

“Yes. The clean version though.” Yeonjun replied as he opened their sofa bed and gestured for Soobin to get comfortable.

“That’s fine by me, I’m too worn out to do anything to be honest.”

A few minutes later, they were cuddling on the couch, watching The End of the F***ing World with a big bowl of popcorn between them.

Halfway through the series, Yeonjun felt a weigh on his shoulder. He looked to his side and noticed Soobin had fallen asleep. His mouth was hanging open and Yeonjun to have a little fun by himself, trying to put as much as pop corn as possible in his mouth. He had managed to put three in when Soobin suddenly woke up and began munching on them, a look of pure confusion on his face as he looked at his hyung.

“What are you doing?” he drowsily asked, his face all puffy.

“I’m distracting myself. You look so cute when you sleep, baby, I couldn’t resist.”

“Whatever, let’s Netflix and chill some more. And happy anniversary, love.” Soobin said, putting his head on Yeonjun’s shoulder and falling back asleep.