Angel Or Devil ? (sfw + clothes shopping)

YeonBin Bingo 2021-2022

It wasn't a rare sight to see International Super Model Soobin™ roaming the streets in Apgujeong with a man by his side. They went inside Gucci and got out with two bags. They went inside Chanel and got out with three more bags. And it went on and on, until the fans became so many around them they had to fly away.

 

Today wasn't very different if you looked from the outside. But inside Dolce&Gabbana the shop assistants were going crazy. They knew Soobin, he wasn't picky but this man that was always seen with him was an absolute nightmare.

 

"What don't you understand when I say 'something glamourous'? You better hide this trash from my sight or you'll never have the privilege to dress Soobin ever again." The man said, glaring at the three shop assistants.

 

"Yeonjun-ah, don't be so harsh. I really liked that one." Soobin said, going to rub soothing circles on Yeonjun's back.

 

"Baby, you deserve the best. That suit was in velvet and it looked too old to be worn by someone as young as you. I want some satin or silk for you. And not something black but white."

 

"Sweetie, you're asking for a lot." Soobin said, chuckling. "And it's too expensive here, let's go somewhere cheaper." He added, taking Yeonjun's hand and making puppy eyes.

 

"Love, you deserve the best. We both do. Getting married only happens once, we don't need to count our money."

 

Soobin loved how Yeonjun became the softest bean when he talked to or about him. As a stylist he was a nightmare, a lot of people didn’t like him. Yeonjun didn’t care what everyone thought of him because he preferred being hated and good as his job than being liked and poor at his job. But Soobin loved the surprised expression on everyone’s faces when they saw how soft and gently Yeonjun was with him. He also asked himself how no one had ever outed them, it was so obvious that they were boyfriends (fiancées) and anyone could make a lot of money by revealing their relationship.

“Baby, this one is so beautiful, come here so you can try it!”

Yeonjun’s voice brought Soobin out of his reverie and he smiled, getting up and walking towards Yeonjun.

“You’re the best husband-to-be anyone could ask for.” He simply said before kissing him softly on the lips and going into the dressing room, knowing awfully too well that Yeonjun was blushing like crazy and wearing a silly smile on his pretty face.