Sing Me A Song

Sing Me A Song

YESUNG'S POV

 

JongWoon stepped out onto the roof with RyeoWook and shivered. He found himself standing where he had once attempted suicide before.
RyeoWook ran over towards the ledge, and jumped up to sit on the ledge, before patting the space next to him, motioning for JongWoon to sit by him.
JongWoon hesitated again, and then slowly walked towards the other, and sat down carefully.
5 minutes of silence passed between them, before RyeoWook spoke up.
"What do you do when you're bored?" he asked.
JongWoon turned to look at the younger, his hood still pulled up.
"I........I Don't know." he muttered quietly.
"Well, what do you like to do when you're alone?"
JongWoon stared at the other oddly.
"besides ing." the younger added.
JongWoon coughed suddenly. "WHAT?! I do not e!" he choked out, staring at RyeoWook with a horrified expression.
"Hey, I was just kidding. But you are a guy........" RyeoWook shrugged. "So, what do you like to do when you're alone?"
"I uh.....I play the piano......" JongWoon muttered quietly.
"Oh fun! Anything else?"
"I........sing.........." he said much quieter.
"Sing? Really?!" RyeoWook exclaimed, eyes widening.
JongWoon nodded once.
"Sing me a song." the younger said, tugging lightly at the elder’s sleeve.
"No." JongWoon said sternly.
"Please? Just one song?" RyeoWook begged, adding a small lip tremble to the aegyo pout.
JongWoon shook his head, which caused the younger to burst into tears.
"aish! Fine! What song though?" JongWoon sighed in defeat, attempting to shake the younger off his sleeve.
"Any song! You pick!" RyeoWook sniffled, giving the elder a teary smile as he leaned against JongWoon's shoulders, looking up at him.
JongWoon opened his mouth to start singing, but was stopped by RyeoWook who held up a hand.
"Wait." RyeoWook said quickly.
JongWoon frowned, but he suddenly felt his hood jerked back.
JongWoon inhaled sharply when he felt the cool air brush against his neck.
"You shouldn't hide your face. “The younger smiled, gently fixing the other's dark shaggy hair. "You're very handsome."
JongWoon felt heat rise up to his cheeks, and he knew that he was blushing uncontrollably when RyeoWook started giggling.
"Now, sing me a song." RyeoWook smiled, gently sliding his hands back into JongWoon's small fingers.
JongWoon cleared his throat awkwardly, and sang the first song that came to his mind.

♫ Kiss me darling kiss me kiss me tonight

Kiss me darling kiss an' you'll be alright

Kiss me darling kiss your kiss is so wonderful

My love you'll always be

My love you'll always



Stay by my side stay for a while

Stay here you beautiful girl

Stay in my arms an' I'll sing you a song

Let me protect you tonight

Cos I will give you love my love

Like on one's done before

Hug you an' holding you tight

 

So Kiss me darling kiss me kiss me tonight

Kiss me darling kiss an' you'll be alright

Kiss me darling kiss your kiss is so wonderful

My love you'll always be

My love you'll always



The world outside is moving in such a hurry

Don't you let it's madness blow you down

Come let's throw some light on all this sadness

Come let's make love my dear ♫

 

 

JongWoon stopped halfway through the song because of how awkward it was to sing in front of someone.
RyeoWook beamed up at the dark boy.
"Wow! You're voice is amazing! Sing me another song pleeeease?"
JongWoon shook his head. "No. You sing me a song now."
RyeoWook pondered about it for a moment.
It was only fair.
The younger his lips to moisten them a little as he thought of a song. He cleared his throat lightly, before singing.

 

 

 ♫ I never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush
Being without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, up
When you walked out, said that you'd had enough-nough-nough-nough

Been a fool, girl I know
Didn't expect this is how things would go
Maybe in time, you'll change your mind
Now looking back i wish i could rewind

Because i can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more
Oh i stay up til you're next to me
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah  ♫

 

Halfway through the song, RyeoWook stopped too, because otherwise it would be unfair for him to sign a whole song and JongWoon only had to sing half.
RyeoWook looked up at the elder sweetly. "So....how did I do?"
The elder didn't reply, instead, he gave RyeoWook a handsome smile that made the younger's heart stop. But that was all RyeoWook needed. He didn't need anyone to tell him he did really well, or compliment on his voice. All he needed was a reply that was truthful. Like JongWoon's genuine smile.
The smile was handsome on the other's face. His dark silver eyes seemed to shine when the elder smiled, giving him a more innocent, shy, and kind look.
JongWoon was an extremely handsome man if it weren't for the dark bruises and scratches and scars that peppered his milky white skin.
The people, that judged JongWoon by how quiet and dark he was, were blind. They didn't see the sweet, kind and handsome man he was inside.
RyeoWook felt bad for the elder. Such a kind person being harassed on.
RyeoWook surprised the elder by suddenly wrapping his arms around the elder's waist, and pulled JongWoon close into a comforting hug.
JongWoon stared down at the younger that had his face pressed into his chest, with wide shocked eyes. Unsure of what to do, JongWoon hesitantly reached up and gently wrap his arms around RyeoWook's shoulders.
"You're nice." RyeoWook smiled, looking up at the elder, his arms still wrapped snuggly around the other.
JongWoon blushed lightly again, and looked away as the younger snuggled closer.
After five minutes of just holding each other, JongWoon spoke up.
"Are you......Are you always like this?"
"Like what?" RyeoWook asked, unsure if he should be offended or something.
"So....cute.....and talkative....." JongWoon muttered.
RyeoWook pouted. "Yeah. Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?" he asked, leaning against the other's shoulder.
"Um, depends." JongWoon said quietly, glancing down at the younger.
"Depends? On what?" RyeoWook asked, snuggling closer for warmth.
"On how annoying you get with your aegyo's."
JongWoon shrugged.
RyeoWook said nothing and just stuck his bottom lip out in an accidental, cute pout.
JongWoon chuckled lightly, and rubbed the younger’s shoulders lightly, trying to coax him to smile again.
and he did.
"Am I really that annoying?" RyeoWook asked, enjoying the elder's soft touches.
"No." JongWoon smiled. “It comes too naturally within you. Maybe you should learn to control it."
"Good." RyeoWook grinned, nuzzling the other's neck lightly, and asked no more questions, just wanting to enjoy the sweet moment with a new friend. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's  the chapter where you've all been waiting for.
Where their friendship bonds togetehr happily ♥
Blah blah blah.

Now do this poll

 

 

<

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment Time!

@wookiebears:
Lol, seems like your favorite character so far is RyeoWook :D

@Saranghae15:
Lol, in a moment liek this, you worry about Yesung's Clothes?! Jk.... XD
JungSu may or may nto be an angel. You'll neeeeeever knoooow......

@cookiedream:
OooOOoooOOOoohhhhh.....somebody likes Teukie Angel~

@meijhi03:
You never can imagine RyeoWook doign that :D