Tuxes vs Red Wine

Sing Me A Song

It has been two long years since Ryeowook had last seen his lover.
Two horrible, pain filled, lonely long years.

Ryeowook still finds himself every night, hoping Jongwoon would just appear by his window again with his cute, sheepish smile.

Every night, he curls up and falls asleep with the black pea coat that Jongwoon had left with Ryeowook when he left the boy that certain night, and the stuffed giraffe that had stayed with his lover in the hospital before.
But none of those seemed to give enough comfort for little Ryeowook.
Those two items lacked many things.
Ryeowook couldn’t feel the gentle of his lover’s hand.
He couldn’t feel those small, delicate fingers running through his dark red hair softly.
He couldn’t hear the soft, velvety voice that would sing to him like his beautiful muse.
He couldn’t feel the warm, strong, and protective embrace of the other’s arms.
He couldn’t hear the soft heart beat that beat just for Ryeowook.
And most of all, he couldn’t feel the love that was once there.

Every night, he dreams of sleeping comfortably in his lover’s strong, protective arms.
Every night, he wished to turn back time and relish those moments that he never had taken time to remember and put to heart.

 

 

“Kim Ryeowook!” the boy heard Sungmin yell from downstairs in ‘Tuxes’ shared mansion.

Ryeowook sighed quietly and sat up in bed.
The past few weeks, Ryeowook hasn’t been sleeping well.
The 3 past three weeks, he has been thinking more about Jongwoon, and was making Ryeowook more sleep deprived than he already was.
He was tired and exhausted, but he still couldn’t sleep no matter what.
Every time he closed his tired eyes, his lover’s handsome, smiling face would appear behind his closed eyes, and it would make Ryeowook’s heart ache from the wound Jongwoon left behind.
His missed the silky, raven black hair that Ryeowook loved to comb his long fingers through.
He missed the soft lips that would brush his every so often, leaving a tingling, burning sensation on his own lips.
He missed the soft, milky skin that RyeoWook loved to taste.
He missed the starry-silver eyes that always smiled down warmly at him.
And he missed the soft voice that would whisper him a soft song.

 

 

Ryeowook combed his fingers through his messy hair and sighed again, rubbing at his tired eyes, before sliding his feet out of bed.
He gently un-tucked the stuffed giraffe from his arms, and set it down by his pillow, and slowly slid out of bed before grabbing his dagger that was resting on his nightstand.
No, today’s not his first battle, but it was his first to fight against ‘Tuxes’ worst enemy; The Red Wine’s.

He stood up and sheathed the sharp dagger into his belt, before taking his time walking down the winding stairs.

“So slow.” Sungmin grumbled.

“Welcome to Ryeowook’s world, where everything that is slow is actually fast.” Ryeowook said, quickly putting on a sarcastic, fake smile. He pulled on his black leather jacket over his maroon wife beater, quickly slicking his hair back down.

Heechul smirked from where he leaned against the doorway, waiting for them all. “Our little Wookie’s getting snarky now, isn’t he?”

Ryeowook just smiled innocently and skipped out the front door, following after the tall chineseman, ZhouMi.


“Aish, you need to be more aware of your surroundings!” ZhouMi sighed, glancing over towards a Ryeowook who was staring down at the ground tiredly with half-lidded eyes, yawning every two seconds.

“I’m too tired.” Ryeowook grumbled.

“Let me guess, turtle?” Sungmin asked, sighing softly at the younger’s odd behavior.

Ryeowook said nothing and just stared down at the ground.
His lover was always a touchy subject to little Ryeowook, and is also the cause of his insomnia.

“You’d think you’d forget him within these two years. What’s so special about him anyways? Besides his handsomnest that is.” Sungmin said.

Ryeowook opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off by ZhouMi who held up a hand.

“Hush. They’re here.” He said quietly.

Ryeowook just sighed again and went back to staring at the ground blankly, even when he heard footsteps approach them.

“We meet again, Kim Heechul.” A voice said lazily.

“Yes, we meet again.” The leader of ‘Tuxes’ purred back in reply.

Ryeowook head snapped up at the sound of the newcomer’s voice, remembering that voice that once gave him the best advice.
Park JungSu.

“L-Leeteuk.” Ryeowook stammered.

The man barely glanced at the younger before looking back at Heechul.
But Ryeowook saw it clearly; the disappointment in the elder’s eyes.
Ryeowook had completely ignored the elder’s warning.

“It’s been a long time now.” JungSu said. ‘A year?” he questioned.

“Two years.” Heechul corrected as the rest of ‘red wine’ approached them.

Ryeowook hung his head again and stared down at the ground again, clearly ashamed to be in the presence of Leeteuk’s.
Did Leeteuk seriously hate him that much now?
Did Ryeowook make a really bad choice?
Was there more to the warning than to just keep Jongwoon close?
If he did listen, would this all have happened?”

Ryeowook was so deep thought, he didn’t notice someone step up in front of him, which meant that person had picked Ryeowook as his opponent.

Ryeowook heard the sharp intakes of breaths from ZhouMi and Sungmin from either side of him, before a sudden familiar scent hit him.
A scent that smelled like home. Love. Safety.
The all too familiar scent of sweet, warm vanilla, and the small hint of cologne.

 

 

“I guess it’s not goodbye, Kim Ryeowook.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

This actually wasn't a seperate ending.
It's more like an added ending of what happens :3

I actually have more to this chapter, but I just cut it off here, because cliff hangers are always the best XD

If I get enough comments, and if you want me to, I'll type up the last bits :D

Anyways.......

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! 

 

 

NOW FLIPPIN GO READ 'THE BATTLE FOR LOVE'!!!!!!