cold

The Getaway in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jiyoo stepped out of the mart with her hands full of bags, she was surprised by the snowfall, she didn't think it through and was wearing a hoodie only. She cursed out under her breath, the AC in the mart was full and now this, if she doesn't hail a taxi she might die of hypothermia. Fortunately, she found a taxi and the man was really nice. He a heater for her.

As she had grown up in LA, where the average temperature is around 42°F, there's no way she could deal with the cold with her sane mind. Winter is her favorite weather out of all but once that dry skin and crack skin appeared she hates it, and to tend to it she has no option but to rub the whole bottle of vaseline. So she made sure to buy a couple of moisturizers today. As the car parked on their entrance, she clumsily took bags out with her, and headed straight to the lift, thinking to herself about making a hot choco and wrapping herself with a blanket once she got in.

While still in the passage she heard some muffled noises coming from inside. curiously she rang the doorbell, thinking that, maybe they were discussing something about some show or song, but when Jungkook opened the door slightly and peeped through the gap, she could hear some unfamiliar voices in the background. But before she could speak he sneakily stepped out and closed the door behind him. Sounding awkward and worried at the same time, he scratched his neck, "Hoseok hyung's sister and parents are here" he explained they came over to meet him and were gathered here as his mom had bought homemade dishes for Jin.

Jiyoo awkwardly stood there, it took a minute to register everything, she waved her hand and smiled at him, saying that it's okay she'll just wait somewhere or take a walk maybe. Handing him the bags she made her way to the staircase before he could stop her. She had told him she'll wait but where.

About an hour later Hoseok's parents left, and once they were alone in the room, Jin reminded him to call her and ask her to come back. It was only when Hoseok's parent's left, Jin noticed, Jungkook hastily grabbed his coat and headed for the door.

As he searched in the lobby, it struck Jungkook how she had once mentioned that there was a heater on the terrace, maybe left by their guard behind the staircase. And if he was thinking right, she must have headed there only, it was snowing also. Not wasting another second he dashed towards the lift. Huff and puffing, never once he had thought that their building lift was so slow, he kept calling her phone but she wasn't answering, which was enough to add to his anxiety. For the past few days, she had been ignoring him, and even didn't dare to look at him. No matter how much he wanted to talk to her about that night, he didn't know what to tell her. Not to worry about it and pretend like it never happened or tell her that he doesn't feel anything for her or she should keep her distance from him.

But then again it was clear how her keeping distance was affecting him. Shaking his head, disregarding all the thoughts. He sprinted out as soon as the door of the lift opened and through the staircase he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter