Flower Bouquet

The Getaway in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

The days passed, and her time here has come to an end, Jiyoo was in constant anxiety. She wanted to stay for more but obviously, she couldn't. Every time the topic pops up, about her leaving she would just slump down. While everyone else seems okay with it, she doesn't know what to expect anymore. It’s better to leave.

Tomorrow, She will leave Seoul for good. She intentionally booked an early morning flight, not wanting anyone to see her off except Jin, who would drop her off at the airport. She thought it'd be better to not see any of them, that’s what she made clear to everyone already.

Jiyoo was peeping at Jungkook, who seemed overly joyed like everyone else, busy preparing for her farewell party, they were running around, blowing balloons, and serving drinks and snacks. It was chaotic. She wasn’t expecting but they made a great deal about her leaving, even prepared gifts for her. She made sure not to weep in front of them and ruin the mood.

The Farewell party ended with a huge mess around the house. Jin ordered her to go to bed early while they took care of the living room. It felt like time was flying, but then again all the time in the world if you are surrounded by people who care for you will always feel like a few seconds. The night went by with her tossing and turning in bed with no sleep, and the next thing she knew, she was already sitting on a plane.

Her mind was recalling everything, her time there was what she wanted to cherish, her very first trip across the world was filled with a lot of mishaps. She really is a troublemaker, as Jin always calls her. In the morning too, when she woke up he had already prepared her some breakfast for which she gave him an earful. Just how early he got up to make those things. He even drove himself, ignoring her bluntly when she suggested taking a cab.

She remembers how they drove in silence, even sat there in the car even after reaching the airport, knowing well that he can’t walk in with her. “I have to go inside now Oppa” she informed calmly and reached out for a hug when he nod seldomly. “I’m gonna miss you real bad” she whispered as he tightened his hands around her.

“Me too”

A heavy breath left her lips as she looked around her apartment. Piles of dust covered every corner, it’ll take at least 4-5 hours of cleaning, which she was not capable of, plus her jet lag would not allow her to do so. After consuming a pack of chips she went to bed. Her dull old life was back on it. It still hadn’t drawn to her that she was already back, wondering what the boys must be up to now, what they must have done in the morning after they woke up and she was already gone. She had texted Jin when she reached but nothing more. Her mind eventually wondered about how Jungkook felt when he saw that all of her stuff was gone, maybe relieved that now he can finally sleep in his own room, or was he upset that they'll probably never see each other again?

Their relationship ended abruptly before it even started, god she’s not even sure of how he feels about her, which left her baffled about her own feelings. But then it doesn't matter anymore, what couldn’t happen when they were in the same house, then it's next to impossible to happen when they are across the globe.

She can’t even text him casually now, how he ignored her, she would look like a desperate one. Forget it, I don't care, let's just sleep. Hm.

December passed by, Jiyoo here in LA, had already gotten a job and was doing fine. She had talked to the guys over video call only a couple of times in the starting but in time all ended they must have gotten busy. Jin would send her pictures once in a while, but it made her miss them more.

Oh, she misses him so badly. There was not a single day she thought about her days there in Seoul, she loved the city for sure but also she loved being around those seven boys. She couldn’t help but think about times they helped her and were protective of her. For a girl like her who had a brother but he was never around when she needed some support, but then suddenly having seven people who would do the same for her was overwhelming.

She also did check on social media and kept herself updated on what they were up to, She knew they had a one-day concert in New York for this new year but didn’t know there were tickets also until they were sold out. If that was not the saddest part, their weekly family dinner had started again. Why just why?

Jin had called her to say that after the day of the concert he will be visiting them, and with that she was on top of the world, waiting for the day to finally arrive. She had asked about the others but apparently, they all had other plans so he’ll be visiting alone, not even his manager. He asked for a favor to pick him up from the airport which she couldn’t deny. But she could be lying if she said she wasn’t sad.

Nevertheless on the day of his arrival she drove to the said place, which was a bit odd, means she expected he would call her at the airport but she was now standing in the parking lot of a beach which was miles away from the airport, how the hell is he getting here by the way.

She stood there watching in the distance, Beach was far from the lot but she could hear the waves crashing on the shore, it was late and there was hardly a soul on the beach, she waited out of the car and called her brother but he didn’t answer. He had texted her when he left the airport, one of their staff was heading that way and was dropping him off.

Hour passed by and still, he refused to take her call, even texted him a couple of times, but no response, and just when she typed “I’m leaving” out of irritation she saw a figure making his way, the footpath was dimly lilted so she couldn’t make out of his face until he was few steps away from her, Jungkook??

what?!! What is he doing here? She ran closer, her heart beating faster than ever as if she had jogged a couple of laps. He still looked so dashing in his casual checked shirt, with a black leather jack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter