Movie

The Getaway in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyoo was huffing as she stepped inside. She had planned to go for a jog every day, at least till the time she is here in this country. She loved the morning weather, of course, it was cold, but after running for an hour she was sweating buckets. In LA she might never get time to exercise like this, there's this beautiful park down a few blocks surrounded by trees and a small pond, with her music playing. She actually looks forward to tomorrow; though getting up in the weather like this is another task, let's see.

As soon as the door opened she heard a loud thumping as if someone was jumping on the floor with so much force, followed by heavy breathing. It was not long when Jiyoo found Jungkook just near the balcony, punching on the sandbag; that usually sits in the corner of the room, each punch with greater force. He was wearing a sleeveless back vest which was clearly drenched with sweat. She could see his muscles flexing with each moment, his hair stuck on his forehead, hiding how sharp his eyes had become.

"Oh you're back" he acknowledged her presence then went back to his practice. Jin had said before he was learning boxing these days, and it shows how good he was at it. Jiyoo gingerly nodded and grabbed a bottle from the fridge, then slipped in the counter stool, her eyes lingering on him still. Jin seems to be still in bed, at how deserted the room was. She was enjoying the action in front of her when he stopped, and Jiyoo almost groans out loud.

She passed him his sipper as he wiped his face with the towel. She complimented him on the boxing with a thumbs up, she was totally impressed how strong he is, and now look at him, passing that shy smile.

"Are you done eating this?" Jin asked, cleaning the tables after their dinner. They had a late lunch, and none of them were up for dinner, so all just decided to have instant noodles. Sound from TV filled the room, Jin cleaned up the tables while Jungkook was washing dishes, Jiyoo was so full that she dreaded to move even a finger, her eyelids already dropping, getting up early in the morning was hitting her now.

Deciding on she'll head for bed once this episode of drama ends, she struggled to keep her eyes open when Taehyung walked in with his phone, followed by Jimin. Suggesting to watch a movie just as soon as he stepped in, Jimin showed her packets of popcorns in his hands. Jiyoo sat right up and smiled at how enthusiastic Taehyung was when he dragged Jin and dropped him on the chair, and even ordered Jungkook to join them, guess there's no way out.

It was musical romance-themed, quite interesting in the start, but as the time was ticking Jiyoo found herself dozed off pretty soon after it started. The lights were turned off, which helped her in peaceful sleep. She was curled up in the corner with Jimin right beside her. Hoseok had joined them and was laying flat on the floor with Taehyung and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter