Autograph

The Getaway in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Awkward, awkward, Jungkook had finished with the fried chicken, he knocked on the door, asking her to come out and have some. Mustering up her courage she walked out, Jin was already munching down on the chicken, she hastily made her way to the table, "Woah, it smells delicious" declaring loudly, there's no other way than to pretend. Jungkook came back with soft drinks, and sat across from her; Jiyoo found herself taking constant glances at him, nothing seemed unusual. Shook her head, what was she expecting anyway. It was a pure accident, nothing more, it's better to pretend, for now, the last thing she wants is to make him uncomfortable around her.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. We have a show tomorrow, so we'll be leaving early in the morning" Jin added. He just had a talk with Namjoon and wanted to let her know. They had no group activities for the past week but tomorrow they might be out for the whole day and the company dinner might be there afterward. He was worried that she'll be bored at home alone.

"Then can I come with you?" she asked cutely, it was a teasing question though she knew what'll be his reply, no, of course, she'll be bored for sure but it's okay she'll find something to keep herself busy; might even work on her makeup skills.

"Hm, I'll ask the manager if you can," he said thoughtfully oblivious of how his reply got a surprised look from both of them. Noticing how Jungkook reacted she was sure even he wasn't expecting that answer. Jin glanced at her "just so you don't turn the apartment upside down when we are gone, what have you guys done to my kitchen?" he wailed, okay that's a valid reason. "And so I can keep eye on you"

Jiyo scoffs at him, is she some twelve-year-old rebellious kid that needs his supervision. And what's with keeping an eye, does he think he is any better than her, she just ignored him, going back to what is worth paying attention to; Chicken.

--

"You got everything?" Jin asked as Jungkook approached the van. It was around seven-thirty in the morning, they all are required to get there by nine, but as there is makeup and hair to be done, also other members have yet to come. Jin noticed a pair of legs dangling inside the van "that's Jiyoo"Jin said dryly, she was the first one to head down with her bag dangling on the shoulder as soon as their manager knocked on the door to let them know the van was here.

Today's location is BCB studios, they have a performance to do, there'll be two demo practices, one to check all the technical things working properly, second with the costume on. He had given her a pass and told her to not roam around the premises without it or else they'll throw her out, and as soon as he mentioned "a lot of idols are gonna be there" she went mad.

Junkook got in after a minute and settled beside her, she was busy playing on her phone, there was this one stage she couldn't complete no matter what, so when Jungkook got beside her she asked him to help her clear it, thanks to it she got to bed late yesterday.

Jungkook took it without hesitation, she took out a strawberry gum and offered one to him, "Done!! Already? Woah" wide eyes, she slapped her hand on his shoulder, making him smile, he couldn't help but see some similarities with Jin and her, how she was so energetic early in the morning. Even Jin jokes around in a situation where they all are tired and none have the energy to talk. It was just then when others joined them in the van, surprise clearly reflecting on their face upon seeing her.

When they reached the venue, Jiyoo let them get ahead first and trailed behind quietly, she had strictly received orders from Jin that she had to follow. As they entered the building away from the screaming fans from a distance, Jimin waited to walk with her. The narrow passway was chaotic, people running around, their bodyguards rushing them, that she bumped into someone and almost landed flat on the ground. Quick on his reflex Jimin shifted her to the other side and stayed beside her not talking, just giving her company.

Jungkook looked back at them, he stared for a minute then stepped inside the room. "Get that blazer ironed, it's crumbled up a bit" the staff member yelled out from across the room. There were more people there than she had expected in the room, that she didn't know what to do? The guys were already busy with their things. when a guy came from behind her pushing clothes rack through and bumped on her. Jiyoo gasped, she threw her hands out to grab something for support.

It all happened in such a short time, an ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter