Snow

The Getaway in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A peal of hysterical laughter followed by, they were replaying everything all for her embarrassment, another roar of laughter, and it was starting to cease now. Hiding behind the glass, she wished she could be devoured by the earth in this instance. Hoseok while laughing slammed on the table so hard that their side dish almost fell off the table

What was in it so funny? She doesn't get these men, seriously. That man asked her for money in return for GOT7's autographs so contemplated for a while, that she don't have such an amount in her bank, nor she can ask Jin for it, so all she did was, whisper back to him "Man, I can trade BTS autographs, how much you'll pay me?"

"Why is it so funny, I was making a business deal with him, tch" she pouted at Jin who just muffled his laugh and caressed her head. "Hmph I don't need their autographs anyway, at least not like this"

"Okay okay, now eat" Jin placed a dumpling on her already filled plate. "You did a great job," he added. And went off talking about the show and their practice.

"Suddenly I saw Jimin and Jungkook- they were so serious during the go-go performance" Suga pointed at the two not holding his laugh.

"And then there was Namjoon, juggling his mic," Jin added with his own laugh followed by, Jiyoo starlet by his sudden outburst that she spilled her drink on herself. Jungkook was quick to handle her tissues and wiped the table in front of her.

They chatted unstoppably, feeling comfortable in a cozy restaurant Jiyoo looked around, apart from the staff and the members no other was there. Apparently, the owner closed it for their privacy, and it was even later in the evening past than most of their diner time. Jiyoo looked around, it was very crowded, chaotic, she couldn't even know what Jin was saying from beside her, still, it made her feel relieved, there is at least no sight of stress on their face here. A lump formed on , emotions swamped on her out of nowhere, maybe she is really drunk now.

"Where are you going?" Jin inquired, table went silent for the slightest second as they eyed her getting on her feet, she was swaying on her feet a bit. She excused with a bathroom, and headed out of the door, carefully to not push anyone on her way.

As the door closed behind her the chattering noise was muffled behind it, a cold air blew making her hair shiver, and ran her hand on both arms, rubbing them to get a possible warmth, though it helped little to nothing. Maybe with a cold breeze, she'll be able to calm herself a little. Thank god she didn't cry out loud, or else they might have gotten another chance to .

Since the day she got here is the time she already forgot about her own worries, of course, they are not that huge of a problem but they are surely hard for her to handle. In the coming years, she'll be married off to some banker or serviceman, and say bye-bye to her business idea. What's awaiting her in LA, was the question. Did she even want to go back? Of course, there's her job and friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter