Sightseeing

The Getaway in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sizzling sound of a pan woke her up, it was Jin, standing behind the kitchen making breakfast, his messy hair and puffed lips, sure he just woke up, slipping out, folding the comforter perfectly, she made her way towards the counter, settling herself opposite of him.

"Go and wash up," Jin in his morning hoarse voice said, not even looking up, for someone who just woke up, he was sure taking so much effort for the breakfast. She aimlessly watched him flipping the pan like a pro chef. She let out a groan, her shoulders were aching badly. The couth seemed comfortable but it's definitely not suitable for sleeping there for the whole night. 

"Where's my bag" she drawled lazily with messaging her neck, determined to take a long warm shower to ease her muscles. 

Jin loudly banged a spatula on the pan, "you might see it with open eyes" 

"geez, would you chill a bit" she let out a hissed, dragging her feet to her suitcase that was carefully placed at the side of the counter. In the process, making a note in her head to complain about him to her mom, how badly he treated her here. 

As expected the warm shower did a great job, she felt much fresh and relaxed her aching muscles in that enormous bathtub. It reminded her when was the last time she had such a luxurious bath, She wished if only she could sit in it for another ten minutes. She couldn't stop but think if the other room also had a similar bathroom space. Acknowledging, her brother is living a life that everyone envies off, definitely following the drawbacks of its own. 

She was greeted by Jungkook and Jin settled side by side munching on their bread omelet, She wished good morning to both, snatching the plate of pancakes in front of her. A smile popped on her face with the first bite, it was banana pancakes made just how she loves. A memory of their videocall appeared in her mind, she made a video call on that particular morning, it was still seven in LA when she called, she was so excited to show him her very first experimenting pancake, He was asleep and still answered, even watched her cook and giving some tips. she muffled her laugh remembering how awful those tasted. 

Jin eyed her sideways, "what? why are you giggling?" 

--

She let out a sigh, it was Four already, after b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter