Mint chocolate

The Getaway in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With each tick-tock of the clock, made everyone in the room restless, even Juggkook got worried and feeling responsible, he went down to look for her, he couldn't sit still knowing it was already dark outside and she was alone, also after hearing from Jin how she is not good with directions made it worse.

Jin silently glared at his phone, countless messages and calls went unanswered by her.

Earlier when he saw her text saying she was going out — which he only saw just after coming down — he called her back later some time; she declined the call and dropped him a message with "already back on my way".

It had been two hours since then and she still hasn't reached home. Jimin and Namjoon sat beside him, trying to ease his tension but it wasn't helping, he prayed Jungkook came back with her, and they did. Just when Jin was about to dial her number a tenth time, the front door clicked open.

He walked in holding a bag, followed by Jiyoo who gingerly pushed down her mask, reading the room, she didn't dare to take a step ahead and hid behind Jungkook, gladly his broad back easily shielding her from the prying eyes of her brother.

Jin jumped up on his feet, reaching out, smacking hard on her head.

"OW!! What is wrong with you?" She winced, stepping further away from him, grabbing a handful of Jungkook's shirt in a hurry as she stumbled with her own feet while doing so.

"come here, where's your phone? can't you ONCE answer the call." he pointed a finger at her with the other hand resting on his waist, a "mom pose" what she calls had made its appearance.

Hoseok stood up, "we were worried about you, you should have called us if you were to be late," said mildly, it was then only she glanced over his shoulder, all the members were sitting there. Guilt washed over her, she took a step forward with her hands clasped in front.

"I thought you would yell at me" she was following the map on her phone when he first called, assuming that he might just have read her message and was calling her to nag at her. Afraid that Jin would make her come back to the dorm she declined the call. But then he kept calling and she had no option but to turn it off.

Sheepishly peeped at her brother, "and I was lost for a minute... but eventually found my way back hehe" and added quite hastily, with the silence passing by she realized it was her cue to apologize. "I'm really sorry for causing everyone trouble and making you worry"

"It's okay as long as you are safe'', it was Jimin, she could hear them singing and nodding in agreement. Still feeling a little down, she just walked embarrassingly to the kitchen. she thought they wouldn't even notice her absence, seeing how half of the day went by.

"did you eat anything?" She shook her head, Jin quietly went behind the counter, heating up what they had ordered earlier, and placed it in front of her. She passed a smile awkwardly at him but got a stern face in return instead.

Jiyoo pulled out a box from the bag, maybe a gift would change his mind. It was a silver chain with a tiny ring bronze ring necklace that she bought from a girl selling it on a street, she showed him her own which was identical to his. It was cheap but she loved it, — she always wanted to have that sibling matching accessories with him— it was kind of his style also.

Jin took it in his hands and stared at it for a minute "you spend your money on these things rather than eating out" he shook his head but smiled nevertheless.

Jiyoo nodded giddily, she knew this would make him melt down for sure, "it's all your fault, you should have given me some cash when I was asking" she had to walk all the way from the market instead of hailing a taxi. That's why she searched for nearby markets.

Actually, he was planning to transfer her some money just today but now after her little scene, he was not sure anymore.

"Look at your actions before you speak lady" he outburst pointing at her, there was a hint of amusement in his voice.

"and what about me. I helped you so much today" Junkook said, making his way to divert the topic. He surely was of huge help today. Earlier, when she was getting home stupid enough; she walked further ahead of the street not sure where was their dorm is located. So after wandering back and forth she spotted him outside their gate just on time.

"Just wait until I get money from him, then we'll both go shopping" she whispered still loud enough to make Jin, go for another round of nagging.

"HA why not, I've already spent half of my earnings on two of you," he remarked bitterly which they only laughed out on.

*

Jiyoo was prepared for today, wiping her hands on the apron, a trump smile crossed on her lips, "Pasta is done" she said to herself, tick in a box in her head, one out of her Today's-to-do-list is done.

She smelled on the pan, smelled nice but she didn't feel much confident with her specialty, she was worried that the pasta was overcooked.

Today she decided to not waste her day and cook some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter