Eight

First Snow

Baekhyun had done something wrong and he now's locked up due to the fact he stabbed Yunho right in front of Aeilayne who won't be seeing from now on as Suho said from the other side of the door " this is your punishment Byun Baekhyun and don't think about escaping since Chen and Chanyeol boarded up your windows!" Baekhyun opens his window and sure enough he's boarded and locked inside in his very own room...

At the Jung's house...

Haiyely was curing Yunho when Hayley asked " may I know who did this?" Yunho said " it was Baekhyun!" Aeilayne said " mom, Baekhyun wanted me to become his Mrs. Byun but I didn't even know he had this kind of side of him!" Haiyley shushed her daughter when Henry said " hey Aeilayne we need to go home now!" Aeilayne said " yes Henry let's get going!" Yunho said " be careful and stay safe!" Aeilayne grabs her coat and slips on her shoes and leaves...

At EXO's house...

Chen asked Suho " how long are we keeping Baekhyun in his room?" Suho said " till he learns his mistake!" Chanyeol asked " well can we at least let him eat with us?" Suho nods as Kai and Sehun unlocks his room and opens his door as Baekhyun got out when Suho said " your only allowed to come out when we eat dinner ok!" Baekhyun nods... Lay who comes out with the pan as he sets it down and said " dinner is served!" Baekhyun sat farther away from s while they serve themselves as Suho prepares Baekhyun's plate with food...

Baekhyun looks up at s and sees them eating and talking while he's sitting way far away from them as he slowly eats as his hands began to shake and his whole body shook as well when the members saw and asked " Baekhyun are you ok over there?" Baekhyun didn't say anything and passed out and fell off his chair while the members got up and ran to Baekhyun... Kai who held his head on his knees while Lay examines and said " he's dehydrated and I mean by alot!" Suho said " bring him to the couch!" Kai and Sehun brought Baekhyun to the couch...

Suho grabs the phone and dials Yunho's number when he heard ...Hello?" Suho asked " Yunho?" ... " Yes it's me Yunho what's up?" Suho said " I don't know what happened but Baekhyun passed out and he's hyperventilating so much and foam is coming out of his mouth!" ... " Take him to the hospital immediately Suho!" Suho said " ok bye!" Suho hangs up and said " we need to take him to the hospital now!" Chanyeol came and said " put him on my back let's go in the car!" Chen and Kai helped Chanyeol get Baekhyun on his back...

At the Jung's house...

Yunho and Haiyley were preparing when Aeilayne said " I came as soon as I can!" Yunho said " Baekhyun's in grave danger!" Aeilayne asked " what happened?" Yunho said " Suho saw him hyperventilating and with foam coming out of his mouth which isn't normal!" Aeilayne said " impossible, Baekhyun wouldn't have!" Yunho said " well now he's getting paler each second and if it gets worse he might die!" Aeilayne said " I'll go with you!" Yunho nods as Henry appears and says " ready!" Yunho and Hayley packed Henry's car with gym bags full of clothes...

At the hospital...

Baekhyun was admitted into the ER really fast as doctors were practically running back and forth connecting Baekhyun to many monitors as his blood pressure was going low and his heart rate is decreasing rapidly as EXO were inside the waiting room hopefully they'll not lose their main vocal and their chatterbox... Suho paces back and forth chewing on his nails when he looks and sees the Jung's family as Aeilayne asked " any word?" Suho shakes his head...

The doctor came out and asked " family or friends of Byun Baekhyun?" Aeilayne said " me sir, I'm his friend!" The doctor said " listen well, we need to keep monitoring him for the time being and needless to say he's not improving at all so his chance of surviving is critical and could lead to death!" Aeilayne gasps and asks " is there anything we can do?" The doctor shakes his head and leaves...

Aeilayne goes back to the rest when Suho asked " well what did the doctor say?" Aeilayne said " they will keep monitoring Baekhyun from the time being and he's not improving at all so his chances of surviving is critical and could lead to death!" Suho said " we can't loose Baekhyun!" Aeilayne said " well if he's going down that path-!" Aeilayne didn't finish her sentence when the doctor called her over and said " I'm very sorry but Byun Baekhyun did not make it!" Aeilayne said " no, please don't tell me that doctor!" The doctor said " let me take you to his body!" The doctor takes Aeilayne...

The doctor opens the door and sees a body covered up with a white blanket as she said " please it can't be you Baekhyun!" She slowly walks to it and extends her arm and grabs the end of the blanket and slowly uncovers it as she says " noooo Baekhyun!!" Baekhyun's eyes were shut as he was pronounced dead... Aeilayne who was now crying so hard as she said " you can't leave this world Baekhyun, your members need you, I need you!" The rest appeared and Aeilayne said " he's dead!" Suho turned away and sits on the bench as he cries... EXO had lost their member who is the main vocalist and the chatterbox Byun Baekhyun...

At the funeral...

Baekhyun was placed in a coffin with his picture on the inside of it smiling as he lays there peacefully as he had his microphone placed on his hands and his albums he released were right next to him... Aeilayne said " Baekhyun, I can't believe your lying in this coffin as your now enjoying your life up there and all of us will remember you we will never stop hearing your voice and I know we will miss you!" Yunho said " Aeilayne, Baekhyun's family is here!" Aeilayne looks and walks with her father and sits down...

Mr. Byun and Mrs. Byun walks up to the casket and saw their son sleeping peacefully as his mom turns to Aeilayne and says ' you've killed my son you !!!" Aeilayne said " I did not!" Mrs. Byun said " I already filed a lawsuit against you for murdering my son, get ready your about to live your life in jail!" Yunho asked " how can you file a lawsuit against my daughter?" Haiyley added " your the one who wanted your son dead!" All gasps were heard when Mr. Byun asked " is it true?" Mrs. Byun said " it's not and you don't have a backup!" ..." I am her backup!" Everyone turned their heads to the casket...

Everyone saw Baekhyun sitting up and looking straight at his parents... Aeilayne turns slowly to the casket and saw Baekhyun getting out and goes down the steps as he goes behind Aeilayne and said " she's my best friend and now that you all are seeing is the true me and with her I'm willing to give up my life instead of my parents because it's them who wanted me dead and to tell you, my parents were there after my members got escorted out and let me say that they even dressed up as doctors just to kill me and have everything I had!" Everyone was shocked...

Aeilayne saw Mrs. Byun coming to her and yells " YOU SHALL DIE!" Mrs. Byun was about to stab her but Henry blocked her as the knife pierced through his arm as blood dripped on the floor as she lets go and saw everyone mad at her as they all screamed and grabs her ripping off her dress and throws her where the casket is as she said " it's not me who you all want dead it's her!" Yunho said " no ma'am it's you who wanted your son dead!" Henry pulls the knife as more blood oozed out when he said " I'll finish her!" Baekhyun said " let me!" Henry hands him the bloody knife...

Baekhyun walks to his mother and said " all this time I've been wrong the whole entire time and not to mention the paper work wasn't the case you filed for Aeilayne it was for the divorce you want so that you can blame Aeilayne for my death and my father's marriage but guess what, you were wrong and you've messed with the wrong family!" Baekhyun lunged the knife forward piercing through her stomach as he twists the blade upwards destroying her insides as she pours blood from ...

Baekhyun pulls it out and to end her life he stabs her on the head as he pushes the knife more deep piercing through her brain as it bleeds and pulls it out... Mrs. Byun falls to the ground as pool of blood pours out when they heard doors opening and closing as Baekhyun said " quick put my 'so called' mother in there clean the blood pour bleach make sure she's clean of blood!" Everyone helped as Mrs. Byun was cleaned off as she lays in her son's casket taking the picture of him and albums along with his microphone...

Mr. Byun placed a picture of Mrs. Byun as he fake cries when Baekhyun said " mom's in a better place!" The priest came and asked " who's death are we mourning?" Mr. Byun said " my 'wife'!" The priest said " of course, I'm so sorry for your lost may she rest in peace!" Mr. Byun grabs a white flower and keeps it... When the open casket was done, the helpers closed it and soon the men who were chosen lifted the casket and carried it to the limousine... The driver asked " where's Baekhyun, Mr. Byun, and Aeilayne?" Aeilayne said " we're here!" The driver opens the door and they got inside...

Mr. Byun looks at the casket and smiles and said " hope your in hell!" Baekhyun added " !" Aeilayne said " hope your having a blast with Hades ing him!" Mr. Byun giggles a bit when the driver said " we will take her around the city as her final ride!" They nodded fake crying... The driver started the car and Baekhyun saw her hand on his leg and said " bring it close to my baby I wanna feel your hands rubbing it!" Aeilayne nods bringing her hand to his as he s his zipper snaking her hand inside...

Baekhyun whispered in her ear " open my boxer and it till I on your hands baby!" Aeilayne nods as she finds his opening and grabs his and stoked it up and down so fast as he tried not to moan as he bites her ear to prevent him from ... Aeilayne said " can't wait to on it!" Baekhyun said " keep it baby I'm almost !" Aeilayne went faster when Baekhyun whimpers and soon he released his all over her hand as he relaxes...

Aeilayne takes his and puts it back in his boxers and takes her hand out while Baekhyun zips up his zipper and looks at her dress pulling her dress down taking a out and on it and with his tongue he hardens the as she said " your dad is next to us!" Baekhyun looks and his dad was looking out the window not caring so he continues... Aeilayne said " now I'm wet!" Baekhyun covers her as the driver said " now let's head to the burial site!" Mr. Byun said " I know she will be missed!" Aeilayne nods...

At the burial site...

The limousine arrives and stops while Baekhyun opens the door and gets out while Mr. Byun gets out the other way... Aeilayne comes out and sees Henry and goes to him as he asks " did Baekhyun you in the car?" Aeilayne said " nope but I'm sure you will!" Henry kisses her while Baekhyun saw how much they love each other...

will Baekhyun leave them?