Three

First Snow

Henry comes home after he waves Aeilayne goodbye as he opens the door and turns on the lights and saw his pregnant wife Nicole sitting on the couch when she asked " what took you so long?" Henry said " oh I've met Jung Aeilayne, Yunho's daughter!" Nicole asked " you didn't her did you?" Henry said " no and stop with your questions!" Nicole said " ok fine but your sleeping on the couch since I've ed a man up there while you were gone!" Henry yells " WHAT!!!! YOU'VE LET A MAN IN MY HOUSE  AND ED YOU!!!" Nicole knew he would be mad...

Few hours before... 

Nicole was patiently waiting for Henry but he never came and she was a pregnant woman soon to be mother of a baby so she had to act quickly so she dials a random number and gives the address and soon she hears the doorbell rang and let's the man inside of the house and without wasting time she takes the man into the room and from there they start to ... After their session, the man left Nicole sleeping on the bed while the man writes her a note... 

Dear stranger, 

I don't know who you are but that was hot, but since I saw your pregnant stomach I couldn't take the risk of losing your baby with my ramming inside of you, so it's best if we didn't get to know each other, you have a husband and I have a smokin hot wife who I will tonight and hopefully this will never repeats itself cause there's alot of problems we both have to face and I do not want that neither do you so disregard this when you see this, 

from, XXXXX P.S. you look cute when pregnant...

The man left the note beside the coffee table as he leaves... Nicole wakes up and yawns glancing the clock "3:30am" and still no signs of Henry so she gets up and sees a note and reads it and when she hears a car pull in she burns the note and throws away the ashes in the trash and sprays perfume all over so that it won't smell like burnt... Nicole prepares coffee for herself as she hears him moan and groan...

Nicole asked " what took you so long?" Henry said " oh I've met Yunho's daughter Jung Aeilayne!" Nicole said " well was she pretty!" Henry nods and said " we talked about the future and how's it going to be different from her perspective!" Nicole said " Henry I've should've told you that I had with Yunho before he met Haiyely!" Henry asked " how?" Nicole said " well to be honest Jung Aeilayne is not Haiyely's daughter but mine, she was born out of me!" Henry said " so that means Haiyely is her adoptive mother!" Nicole nods...

This will be in italics...

Few years ago...

Nicole was working as Jung Yunho's assistant and being the wealthiest man of the Jung's, she saw how proud his parents are of him succeeding in the Jung business as his father asked " who's that pretty woman over there?" Yunho looks and sees Nicole picking up some paperwork and placing them in their correct folders while Yunho said " oh her, she's my assistant, Jung Nicole!" His mother said " oh it's nice to have another Jung working here!" Yunho said " I know what your thinking!" Mr. Jung said " yup, your gonna marry her!" Mrs. Jung claps in excitement!" Yunho said " but dad she isn't my type!" Nicole felt sad...

Nicole felt hurt when Yunho said to his parents that she wasn't even close to his ideal type and that made Nicole sad as she turns around and picks up the paperwork, Mrs. Jung comes and said " congrats Nicole!" Nicole asked " pardon?" Mrs. Jung said " your marrying my son!" Nicole said " oh Mrs. Jung I'm not and as your son said I'm not his type!" Yunho never thought she would say that but he felt guilty about it but deep inside he knows he loves Nicole...

Nicole continued picking up the papers when Mr. Jung glances at his mist expensive watch and said " darling we gotta go bye son!" The Jung parents left and Nicole sighs softly when she saw Yunho coming to her but she wasn't paying attention as she was done and heads to a room where all documents are stored as she went in, Yunho goes inside and closes the door and softly locks the door and searches for Nicole...

Nicole was on isle 8 storing the documents as Yunho leaned against the shelf crossing his arms as he said " you really don't like me!" Nicole said " you said it yourself!" Yunho asked " I don't know what your talking about?" Nicole looks at him and said " you know what I'm talking about!" Nicole pushes him but she was caught as Yunho said " let me prove you wrong!" Yunho pulls her closer and clashes his lips on hers as they make out in the room...

Nicole wants this to happen so she said " Yunho I want to bear a daughter or son from you!" Yunho complies and gives her a baby... Months after, Nicole took a pregnancy test and two lines appeared and she was pregnant so she tells Yunho and both were happy till that one day, Yunho saw the most beautiful woman, Kim Haiyely, the woman who every man desires to have her as a bride... Yunho who's married to Nicole who gave birth to their first daughter by the name of Jung Aeilayne...

Yunho said " I guess my heart got captivated again!" Nicole said " but Yunho your married to me!" Yunho said " I want to divorce you and take my daughter with me!" Nicole was hurt but she gave it up as she left crying while Yunho let Haiyely inside the house... Haiyely saw the daughter and fell in love with her... Yunho said " marry me now and we can be a family!" Haiyely accepts and now she became a Jung but her family was against it but she married him instead...

Present day...

Henry said " wow so your world actually was falling down and that's where you met me!" Nicole nods when the doorbell was ringing as Nicole answers it and was welcomed by a hug from Jung Aeilayne... Nicole asked " what are you doing here?" Aeilayne said " I need to speak with you!" Nicole invites her inside as she sees Henry but looks at Nicole... Aeilayne sits and said " my parents are fighting because I overheard my dad saying that I'm not my mom's daughter!" Nicole knew it was time for her to know her biological mother...

Nicole asked " are you ready to face it?" Aeilayne nods when Nicole said " I'm actually your birth mother!" Aeilayne said " mom why did you abandoned me!" Nicole said " I didn't abandoned you, it was your father who took you to raise you and learn to love Haiyely!" Aeilayne said " I don't like her, she cheated behind my father's back!" Nicole shushes her down when Haiyely bangs the door and Henry opens it as she sees Aeilayne sleeping on the couch...

Nicole said " I wouldn't touch her if I were you!" Haiyely said " she's my daughter!" Nicole turns to see her and says " she's YOUR daughter nope she knew who's her real mother, she even came to me!" Aeilayne wakes up and goes besides Nicole and said " that's right Nicole is my mother!" Haiyely said " Aeilayne but I raised you-!" Aeilayne said " no you didn't, you didn't raise me like how she did!" Yunho came in and saw Aeilayne clutched on Nicole as he asked " what's going on?" Aeilayne said " Haiyely has been having affairs behind your back dad!" Yunho asks " is it true Haiyely?" Haiyely does not know what to say...

Aeilayne said " well let me help you by showing my father the real monster you've become!" Aeilayne shows her father the pictures and sure enough she had 20 affairs with different types of men... Yunho said " I can't believe that I married a monster!" Haiyely said " we can-!" Yunho stops her and said " 'we' stop using that word since I'm no longer your husband so I'm ending our marriage!" Haiyely said " no Yunho don't!" Yunho calls the court and right there Haiyely and Yunho's marriage has come to the end...

Will Yunho remarry Nicole?