Nine

First Snow

Baekhyun saw how much Henry loves Aeilayne as he saw them holding hands which he kind of misses that moment when Aeilayne looks at Baekhyun and asked Henry " hey Henry, look at Baekhyun he needs a girlfriend do you have anyone in mind?" Henry looks at Baekhyun and sees him with his head down and said " maybe if we hook him up with Taeyeon maybe it'll work!" Aeilayne said " leave Taeyeon to me while you talk it out with Baekhyun!" Henry nods...

Aeilayne saw Taeyeon as she goes to her and asks " hey do you have a boyfriend?" Taeyeon said " nope but I can't stop staring at Baekhyun!" Aeilayne asks her " do you want to try it out with him?" Taeyeon smiles and snakes her hand in her arm as they both walk where Henry and Baekhyun are... Aeilayne said " hey Baekhyun this might be your chance buddy!" Baekhyun saw Taeyeon and said " hey Taeyeon sunbaenim!" Taeyeon said " drop the sunbaenim and kiss me Baekhyun I love you!" Baekhyun was shocked but he went for it...

Baekhyun kissed Taeyeon as they had their little moment when Baekhyun said " thank you Aeilayne!" Baekhyun hugs Aeilayne and Henry said " now Baekhyun you have a girlfriend!" Taeyeon takes his hand and interlaces it in hers as Aeilayne asked " wanna go on double date together?" Taeyeon squealed in happiness as she hugs Aeilayne... Baekhyun said " sure we will go with you guys!" Aeilayne and Henry nods and goes back together with Baekhyun and Taeyeon...

Mr. Byun saw his son with Taeyeon as he said " my son you're dating your sunbae from the same entertainment!" Baekhyun said " yes dad she's the one I've been trying to date!" Taeyeon said " and he successfully done it sir he's now dating me!" Baekhyun brings her closer and kisses her head as the father saw their cuteness together and takes Taeyeon's hand and said " my dear sweet Taeyeon please take care of my son, he's the only one I've got!" Taeyeon said " I'll take good care of him!" Mr. Byun smiles and let's him be with Taeyeon... Aeilayne and Henry saw Yunho and Hayley...

Yunho walks to his daughter and said " well it looks like the funeral is over and to tell you everyone left so let's go Mrs. Jung!" Aeilayne hates it as she grins at her father and he saw it and said " don't grin at me like that!" Aeilayne said " dad I hate it when you call me Mrs. Jung!" Haiyley said " be nice you two!" Aeilayne said " yes mom!" Yunho pats his daughter's head as she grabs his arm when Yunho said " if you break my arm Aeilayne, your grounded!" Aeilayne said " but your looking for it!" Yunho smirks...

Haiyley saw him smirking as she said " Yunho if I catch you smirking at Aeilayne again no for 12 months!" Yunho looks at his wife and said " please!" Hayley shakes her head as Yunho sulks... Aeilayne said " there see dad you are causing it for me and mom!" Yunho said " now hush my child and let's go home!" Aeilayne nods and leaves with her parents while Henry asked " am I in the family?" Yunho said " yes come with us and live with us since your proposed to my daughter!" Henry smiles and hugs Aeilayne from behind...

Baekhyun and Taeyeon found their dream home and lived in while Baekhyun was organizing a room for his father since he's now a widowed father to a son but he has a daughter in law now since Baekhyun quickly proposed to Taeyeon and they are getting married the same date as Henry and Aeilayne... Double marriage is held in place as Aeilayne was happy that a double marriage is happening...

The date arrived as Taeyeon was in the room with Aeilayne as she asked Aeilayne " does this dress make me look fat?" Aeilayne said " no it doesn't and to tell you it actually makes your curves stand out!" Taeyeon looks in the mirror and then she saw her S line forming as she smiles and said " yes it does and now I have a S line and I'm y!" Taeyeon turns and sees Aeilayne wearing the most beautiful dress as she said " well I take it back, wow Aeilayne your more hotter than me!" Aeilayne smiles and said " we look like y es!" Taeyeon chuckles...

The doors open and the men came in and asked " may we you ladies to the podium?" Aeilayne nods as she grabs her flower bouquet followed by Taeyeon behind her as they both walked down s their arms in theirs as the church's doors open and the music played while everyone stood up and turned to them as they smiled... The church was big so Aeilayne and Taeyeon had to keep their eyes straight so when they got to the podium they kept their eyes on their husbands...

The priest talks and the echoes were sounded through the church as the priest asked them if they love each other and they both said yes as they proceed to the rings and then pronounce them husband and wife as they kissed while the people clapped for them... Aeilayne and Taeyeon looked at the ceiling and saw the angels staring at them smiling meaning that they've done a great job as Taeyeon said " hey Aeilayne look at that angel!" Aeilayne saw it and smiles back...

Will they have fun in their wedding party or will something will happen?