Six

First Snow

Henry and Aeilayne were breathless after their session as Aeilayne said " that was amazing!" Henry said " yeah!" Then a knock came as Yunho said " Henry, Aeilayne Baekhyun is here!" Aeilayne quicky changes into her clothes while Henry was too as she was done she came out of the room closing the door leaving Henry behind as Yunho said " whatever you do, don't let him!" Aeilayne nods when the door opened revealing Henry as Yunho said " she's got this!" Henry wanted to make sure so him and Yunho went downstairs...

Aeilayne saw Baekhyun and sat on the couch while Baekhyun sat next to her when he placed a box in the little table in front of them as he asked " will you become my Mrs. Byun?" Aeilayne said " no Baekhyun I can't be your Mrs. Byun I'm already engaged to Henry!" Baekhyun gets up and puts the box in his pocket while Aeilayne gets up... Baekhyun places his hand behind her head and pushes her closer and forcefully kisses her as she tries to push him off...

Henry and Yunho who were watching got angry but when they saw her struggling to get Baekhyun off they calmed down... Aeilayne bit his lip only to create more tension between them but when Baekhyun felt something liquidy as he pulls away and touched it and saw blood... Aeilayne had bit his lower lip till it bleeds... Baekhyun said " your mine Aeilayne!" Aeilayne backs up but then Henry came and said " Baekhyun it's time for you to leave!" Baekhyun said " I will have you Aeilayne one way or another!" Baekhyun leaves...

Aeilayne was gonna cry as Henry hugs her letting her cry in his embrace... Yunho hugs his daughter from behind as he says " from now on Henry, me and you are gonna protect my daughter from EXO and Baekhyun himself!" Henry agrees as he sees her sleeping as he said " well let me carry her to bed she cried herself to sleep!" Yunho let's him... Henry comes inside of her room and lays her on the bed as he removes the covers and places her underneath and covers her as he sees her sleeping...

Henry must stay with her so that he won't lose her sight... But when night came he was already falling asleep so he gets up from the chair and goes to the bed and lays next to her as he hugs her and drifts off to sleep... Aeilayne felt a arm around her as she looks and saw her lover, Henry, as she smiles and whispers " your the only one Henry that fills me completely!" Henry opens his eyes and said " well thank you my love!" Aeilayne said " you heard!" Henry nods...

I know it's a short one because I'm working right now and I promise to make my stories longer... 

What will happen if Henry knew his future wife had been kidnapped by Baekhyun?