Two

First Snow

Aeilayne hates it when her father says "pumpkin" to her which makes her get the chills down from her spine as she walks to her mom while the door was knocking as Yunho asked " may I help you?" The man was so handsome as he made his way after he got permission from Yunho when Aeilayne looks up she was starstruck... She never saw a man so handsome as she felt her heart race as she tried to calm down but it's not helping as he spoke " oh sorry didn't get to introduce myself... I'm Henry Lau, the ladies man of every dreams!" Aeilayne smiles...

Yunho saw his daughter already staring with her big googly eyes as he said " excuse me for a minute!" He grabs Aeilayne and she snapped out of it when her father said " stop with that stare you gave him!" Aeilayne said " but he's so handsome!" Yunho said " nope not happening!" Once Yunho made it back, Henry was already eating his wife's as he said " hey Haiyely you could've waited for me to do it!" Haiyely said " oh I'm squirting!" Henry finishes her as she squirted her as she relaxed...

Henry helped her down as he asked " ohh hello and who's this precious jewel?" Yunho steps in front of his daughter and said " she's my daughter Jung Aeilayne!" Henry asked " mind if I chat with her?" Yunho said " nope cause I know what's going to happen!" Henry said " oh come on now she won't even know what happens!" Yunho steps aside allowing his daughter meet him... Henry takes her hand and kisses the back of it and said " my precious jewel, come with me and join me for a nice walk while we talk!" Yunho nods giving her permission...

Aeilayne and Henry walked down the streets when they head to the park where Henry asked her " do you ha e a boyfriend?" Aeilayne said " my father won't allow it!" Henry takes her hand and pulls her close to him as she felt his heart beating the same way as hers... Henry said " we will do this quickly if you don't mind!" Aeilayne said " come we don't want no one to see!" Henry smirks knowing what it's coming...

Aeilayne finds a spot as she goes in the bushes laying down on the grass while Henry follows inside... Henry lies next to her as he interlaced his hand in hers bringing it to his crotch as he said " wake him up!" Aeilayne said " with pleasure!" Aeilayne unbuckles his belt and s his pants pulls them down and sees his boxers as he asked " do you know how to give me a ?" Aeilayne nods as she quickly pulls his boxers down freeing as she grabs it and started to on it...

Henry felt so good having her do this as he moans low not letting anyone see what they are doing... Henry said " come here!" Aeilayne stops and said " take me!" Henry grabs her and lies her on her back as he kisses her neck leaving a lovebite... Henry takes off her pants and underwear... Aeilayne closes her legs as Henry slowly pulls them apart as he said " this might hurt a bit but I'll make it go away!" Aeilayne nods as he lines s and with a slow he saw blood coming out meaning it's her first and a as well...

Henry stayed in her for adjustments as she asked " can you move slowly?" Henry did and soon they were ing so hard... Aeilayne will have to explain this to her father that she's no longer a for she has given Henry her ity to him and Henry had given his in return... Henry said " bare my baby in you!" Aeilayne said " give me twins please!" Henry said " with honor my love!" Henry came the first time but he kept going... Henry came 3 times in her as she said " I love you Henry I always had!" Henry kissed her lips as he said " me too my love!" Henry stayed inside of her as he covered them both with his jacket...

Night came...

Aeilayne wakes up and shakes Henry as she said " we've been out here for long, my dad will start to-!" Aeilayne hears her father's voice " Aeilayne, sweety time to come home!" They both looked at each other and dressed themselves quickly... Aeilayne was having a bit of trouble balancing so when He ry was done putting his clothes on he helps her... After they changed they came out from the bushes when Henry said " it was really nice knowing you!" Aeilayne nods when Yunho spotted them chatting...

Henry said " Yunho must've been a great father to you!" Aeilayne said " yeah but sometimes he calls me "pumpkin" which I don't mind at all but it's embarrassing for me!" Henry said " hey don't give your father a hard time just let him!" Yunho asked " are you two done?" Henry said " sorry we lost track of time!" Aeilayne said " well it was nice meeting you and let me whisper in you ear!" Henry nods as he gives her his ear and she whispers in to it " and thanks for ing me and losing my ity to you!" Henry smiles and said into her ear " me too I can't wait to you even more hard!" Aeilayne giggles...

Yunho said " alright you two let's go!" Aeilayne waves him goodbye as she sees her father not looking and blows him a kiss and he did as well... Yunho asked " so what was the conversation about?" Aeilayne said " just ourselves and how I hate you calling me "pumpkin" all the time!" Yunho said " hey your my daughter I have to call you that!" Aeilayne said " but dad it's embarrassing!" Yunho sees Haiyely as he said " hi honey!" Haiyely said " go to bed Mr. Jung Yunho!" Yunho nods and leaves... 

Aeilayne sees her dad leave as she asked " mom, can I trust you?" Haiyely turns to her daughter and said " only if it has to involve your father!" Aeilayne said " that's what worries me!" Haiyely asked " what it is my darling?" Haiyely made Aeilayne sit as she said " it's about Henry!" Haiyely asked her calmly " what about him?" Aeilayne said " we had unprotected and I'm pregnant!" Haiyely sighs and said " I'm glad you had this conversation with me since I'm your mother!" Aeilayne hugs her mom...

Next morning...

Aeilayne woke up fresh as she get up from bed when she hears glass breaking and hears her father's angry tone " AEILAYNE WOULD NEVER HENRY LAU... HE'S MARRIED TO NICOLE JUNG!!!!!" Aeilayne widens her eyes as she closes her door and grabs her mirror and throws it at the wall as pieces of glass shattered all over the floor as she kneels down and cries while holding a piece in her hands... Aeilayne hears her mother's voice " hey I heard something coming from her room!" The parents quickly went to the room... Before they got to the room, Aeilayne squeezes the glass as blood ooze out as she held it in her chest as the piece cuts her as blood came out from her chest...

Yunho opens the door and sees her in a pool of blood already passed out... Haiyely grabs her first aid kit and places it on the bed and takes out the pincers and goes to Aeilayne and slowly pulls the piece but then she saw her skin coming out of her as she said " this might burn and hurt you!" Haiyely pulls it and soon the piece was off but she was oozing more blood so Haiyely grabs the band and wraps the wound and clips it on when Yunho said " she's pregnant cause I can feel her heavy already!" They take her to the hospital...

Aeilayne wakes up and sees her father and mother when she asked " what happened?" Yunho said " you've injured yourself and the doctor's took care of your wound and it won't cause trouble to you!" Aeilayne asked " is it true dad, is Henry married to Jung Nicole?" Yunho slightly nods when the doctor came in and said " well, we managed to save your babies so you'll be fine and you'll be discharged today so be ready!" Aeilayne cries...

What will happen between Nicole and Henry?