One

First Snow

It was a chilly night as we travel to a specific club not far from where a family lives as we open the doors and here we are inside where all of the people are enjoying their night getting drunk, getting , well you know the rest but in a specific corner there was a girl who hasn't even drank her shot as she trailed her fingers around the rim with her head on her hand as she sighs when the bartender asks " aren't you going to take the shot or no?" She sits up and asks " do you have lemon?" The bartender gives her one...

She says " to my boring life!" She takes the shot and gives it to the bartender and the juice of the lemon and her lips making a face knowing that the lemon is sour as she said " well glad that's over now to have !" She gets up and with her y dress she was wearing her cleavage was exposed as men looked at her even married men... All of them gulped down their saliva's trying not to get a ... She knows she has all of the men's eyes on her...

She sits in a bar stool and asks " can I have a martini please?" The bartender said " sure ma'am!" She didn't stop there as she said " you know I could use you!" The bartender asks " in what way ma'am?" She takes him to the back as a sign reads " back here is where you can have !" She takes him way in the back and pushes him on the couch as she said " I want your so bad!" The bartender quickly takes off his pants and underwear as she saw his erected leaking with precum as she smirks...

She went on her knees and takes it inside of and the bartender moans low as she him when the bartender said " give me your baby!" She nods as the bartender took of her dress and lays her down on the couch and grabs her underwear and pulls it to the side and dives right in her as she moans grabbing his hair... Next he grabs his and lines it up to her entrance and pushes himself...

Moans and groans were now being heard but no one hears them cause the music is too loud as in the back she was getting her pounded so hard as the bartender asks " where?" She said " deep in me!" The bartender said " I will not be responsible for the baby!" She said " just give it to me!" The bartender complied and soon he released his into her as she felt his pulse with each single spurt as he pulled out he said " like I said I'm not responsible for the baby!" He quickly dressed up and head back to the bar...

She was left there with her now filled with as she saw another man and quickly ed her and filled her up... Then another man came did the same... 20 men came to her and filled her as she now has a big problem... Her is now leaking out as she pushes it all out even the bartender's ... She said that only to have not to be pregnant... The time was nearing to close so she gets up and dressed herself as she saw a pool of as she said " disgusting!" She takes her leave...

She passes the bartender and goes out the door... She felt something touch her hair as she looks up, white flakes of snow falled from the sky as she breaths she was getting cold so she zips her jacket up and walks home but then her heels were giving her trouble, the back heel was rubbing against her skin as she took it off and touched her heel and saw blood on her fingers so she did the same with the other so she walked barefoot home and not to mention the ground was cold but she tiptoed instead...

She bumped into someone as she excused herself as the man said " oh sorry my fault I wasn't paying attention!" She looks at him and there she felt starstruck as she said " oh no worries!" They stayed still when he asked " do you mind getting a cup of coffee tomorrow at my place?" She said " sure I would love that!" He said " ok see you tomorrow!" He waves as she waved back as she touched her cheeks and they were getting red from the cold...

She reached home and saw her father there and said " you know miss Jung you could've been in trouble!" Ahhh she's a Jung and we all know who is her father right... If not well it's none other than Yunho himself with his wife Haiyely Jung... Yunho smelled something off as he asked her " Aeilayne Jung what's that smell?" Ahhh her name is Aeilayne Jung... Aeilayne said " oops that's my shoes and now my feet stink and bleeding!" Haiyely said " darling go take a shower and I'll take care of your shoes before your father barfs on the floor!" She nods...

Aeilayne rushes to her room and grabs fresh clothes and goes in the bathroom and showers while her mom takes care of her smelly heels... Yunho said " if that wasn't taken care of I would've barfed!" Haiyely said " I know you would!" Yunho looks around and makes sure his daughter is not present as he goes to his wife and seductively takes off her shorts and with his long slender fingers he pulls her to the side and finger s her as she moans... Yunho kisses her neck leaving a mark...

Yunho turns her around and said " down!" She got on her knees and Yunho pulls down his sweatpants and opens his boxer and his was hard so she takes him in and him off before their daughter sees them doing adultery... Yunho said " up!" She gets up as Yunho pulls down her and slips his inside and s her on the counter... Yunho picks her up and sits her on the counter and takes off her shorts and while she placed her legs on each side of him as he slips back inside and pushes her closer and pounds her while he grabs her s and kneads them...

Yunho was almost releasing when they heard footsteps as Yunho hurries and cums inside of her and pulls out and dresses themselves quickly... Aeilayne saw her parents cooking as Yunho sees her and asks " what does my baby girl want to eat?" Aeilayne said " hmmm... I don't know!" Yunho goes to her and hugs his daughter... Haiyely loves the moment between father and daughter... Aeilayne comes to her mother and hugs her too... Haiyely asks " what do you want?" Aeilayne " mom you know!" Haiyely nods...

Aeilayne loves her parents but there's one thing that she's forgetting to ask them... Aeilayne clears and asked her dad " dad, there's something I need to ask you about this man I've bumped into, he was nice and wants me to join him for a cup of coffee tomorrow and if it's alright with you and mom?" Yunho said " sure pumpkin!" Aeilayne said " dad stop with that please!" Yunho nods... 

what will happen?