Five

First Snow

Aeilayne was finished as she said " yup he's ready to have a baby!" Henry said " well that's good and hopefully he doesn't make a baby with you Mrs. Lau!" Aeilayne loves that name as she asks " well I think someone needs to hurry or do you want Baekhyun to me and give me a baby?" Henry said " never in a million years!" Aeilayne said " this is why I love you!" Henry pecks her lips as they head back to the house...

Nicole was pacing back and forth while Yunho asked " now how many times are you gonna pace back and forth?" Nicole said " but there's a problem Yunho!" Yunho asks " what kind of problem?" Nicole said " I heard Suho that he wants Baekhyun to marry Aeilayne!" Yunho said " you know how angry Henry might get if Suho would've said it in front of him!" Nicole said " I know but I'm worried!" Yunho gets up and hugs her just to calm her down... Aeilayne and Henry arrive home when Nicole said " Aeilayne, Suho wants to marry you to Baekhyun!" Henry said " nope not happening!" Nicole looked at Yunho and back to them...

Henry won't allow Suho to take Aeilayne and make Baekhyun's wife... Aeilayne asked " well what if we pretend that?" Henry said " are you crazy, if we did that it might turn out into reality and I don't want to lose the love of my life!" Aeilayne said " I'll just talk it out with Suho!" Henry disagrees... Aeilayne sighs and hugs Henry while Nicole said " well it looks like no one is going to stop Baekhyun!" Aeilayne said " Henry might be able to!" Henry said " I will once Baekhyun comes!" Aeilayne said " I need to change!" She lets go of Henry and heads upstairs to change...

At EXO's mansion...

Suho and Kai are making dinner while Chen asked Baekhyun " are you sure you want to marry the daughter of Yunho sunbaenim?" Baekhyun said " I must have her as a wife and Mrs. Byun!" Chanyeol said " but one problem, she has Henry sunbaenim!" Baekhyun said " I have a plan to get her, her, and impregnate her with my first baby!" Xiumin and Lay don't like his idea... Suho said " you know Henry sunbaenim won't allow you since he'll be with her 24/7 looking out for you!" Baekhyun said " I don't care I want her!" Suho sighs as they continue their routines...

At the Jung's house...

Aeilayne was done changing when she saw Henry come inside and asked " are you ok?" Aeilayne said " yeah but I still have Baekhyun's image of him ing me in my mind and I seem lost in it!" Henry asked " let me remove him from you!" Aeilayne said " me!" Henry carries her and lies her on the bed and quicky pulls his shorts down and boxers and pushes his in her and bangs her hard... Aeilayne looks at him then Baekhyun's image appeared and pushes Henry off sliding his out and covers herself...

Henry asked " hey it's me baby, did Baekhyun's image appeared?" Aeilayne nods as she said " Henry come hug me!" Henry quickly embraces her and said " I think I might be falling in love with Baekhyun!" Henry said " don't it might hurt me!" Aeilayne said " I am in love with you Henry, I want to be with you but Baekhyun is in the way!" Henry said " try to forget-!" Henry didn't finish his sentence when he saw her his so good that he said " Aeilayne, me harder baby!" Aeilayne complies and him harder... Henry felt so good having work on his as thick veins appeared as she the vein...

Henry said " work my baby, my balls too!" Aeilayne goes to his balls and one making Henry shiver as she placed her tongue on his vein and it making him feel good as he said " I want to in your mouth!" Aeilayne said " I wanna swallow your milk!" Henry got on his knees and pumps with his hands and moans when he said " oh baby I'm , come closer open your mouth and swallow baby!" Aeilayne places her lips on the tip...

Aeilayne said " let me finish you!" Henry stops when he was almost nearing but then Aeilayne finished the job for him as she him and then Henry said " better swallow, I'm !" Henry cums in as Aeilayne drinks it... Henry said " thank you baby!" Aeilayne said " no problem and can you finish ing me!" Henry lies her down and finishes her... Henry came so deep inside as she said " I expect a baby from you!" Henry kisses her forehead and said " my baby will be a mother soon!" Aeilayne kisses him...

Will Baekhyun have a way with Aeilayne?