Four

First Snow

Yunho never thought the other side of Haiyely had appeared, Yunho felt so guilty for Nicole... He was the one who decided to leave with his daughter and now that they faced reality it has come... Yunho divorced Haiyely but was asking Nicole for another chance despite that Nicole was married to Henry Lau but then Nicole said " Yunho although we had our ups and downs we never stopped loving each other!" Yunho said " Nicole forgive me for taking my daughter and leaving you!" Aeilayne smiles at her mother and father...

Aeilayne diverted her eyes to Henry as she saw him go to the balcony as she follows... Henry sees her and asks " won't your father notice?" Aeilayne said " let him, after all he has my mom back!" Henry interlaced his hand in hers when Yunho spotted them close together... Nicole said " Yunho it's time to let her go to Henry, look how close they are and trust me, she even told me she wasn't a anymore which means that she gave it to Henry!" Yunho knew that the time has come to let his princess go...

Yunho comes out and both let go when Yunho said " oh no need I already- Byun Baekhyun what the heck are you doing here!" Aeilayne and Henry turns around and saw Baekhyun fully and not to mention his was cut off... Aeilayne said " Baekhyun come let me heal you, your still bleeding!" Baekhyun takes her hand as they all went inside...

Aeilayne who was a certified nurse and doctor she gets her kit and said " ok this might hurt but don't worry it'll grow back but for now you can't have !" Baekhyun was sad that he lost his "friend"... Aeilayne said " afraid of needles!" Baekhyun nods his head fast but was out like a lighting as Aeilayne removes his hand to see how bad it is... Aeilayne said " well it seems to me that he won't have a in about 2 or 3 months from now on!" Henry and Yunho felt Baekhyun's pain...

Aeilayne also said " by the looks of it, someone might've chopped it off judging the fact of the scar he's going to have!" Henry asked " but who could've done something like that?" Then someone said " I've done it!" They all looked and it was Jennie from Blackpink and Kai's adoration... Jennie said " I accidentally chopped his off!" Aeilayne said " you know his got an infection and his won't grow back 2 or 3 months or even longer!" Jennie sits on the chair...

Jennie Kim is Kai's beloved girlfriend and adoration to his eyes... They both dated before but now that they are 100% free they began to in public and in parks as well... Jennie met Baekhyun... Yes she did... Jennie ed Baekhyun just before he goes on stage but when Jennie didn't want his baby, he gave her one...

Jennie wasn't even thinking straight so she cuts his poor leaving him bleeding... s never paid attention to him but that's when he was on stage and collapsed after "Call Me Baby" was done... Now back to them... Henry said " well you could've at least warned him, I'm sure he will understand you!" Jennie said " tried but since he had his inner earpiece in he couldn't hear me!" Aeilayne said " well at least tell him with your hands to take it off!" Jennie felt bad for him...

The rest of them showed up and Lay who came and asked " how's he doing?" Aeilayne said " well I've got bad news!" Suho said " well!" Aeilayne said " his is definitely chopped and it might take 2 or 3 months or even longer to grow a new one and once he gets one he might have to wait to reproduce inside his so I would encourage him to watch or do something and once you do put it in this cup and close it don't forget to label it: "Baekhyun's test" Suho nods...

4 months later...

Yes, how time flies right, it happened too quickly and let's just say that Baekhyun grew a new and every fan girl wants to him but he has to make sure his is healthy enough for a baby... So with encouragement from s, he grabs the cup from Sehun and sees the lid and takes it in the bathroom... Baekhyun unbuckles his belt and s his pants pulls down his pants along with his boxers and sprung free already hard and leaking precum...

Baekhyun grabs his shaft and pumps it fast as he opens a magazine and goes to a picture of a woman who has her opened as he imagines himself ing her... Baekhyun moans low as he felt his stomach churn and with his last pump he splurged his into the cup filling it as he stops at the line and closes it... Baekhyun continued to splurt his as he relaxes...

Baekhyun pulls his boxers up and pants buckles his belt and grabs the cup and heads out... Suho said  " let me give Aeilayne a call!" Suho gave Aeilayne the news that Baekhyun has the cup filled with so when they ended the call Aeilayne was already there as she saw Baekhyun " well done give me the cup!" Baekhyun gives the cup to her...

Aeilayne goes into her laboratory where she saw a Henry patiently waiting for her as she said " put your close on Mr. Lau!" Henry said " love it already and it was too hot!" Aeilayne said " well put them back-!" Henry grabs her and pulls her close when she said " I have to test Baekhyun's !" Henry said " later sweetheart!" Henry kissed her and said " take him out now!" Aeilayne got to her knees and quickly takes Henry's in and him off...

Henry said " give me your now!" Aeilayne backs up onto a table as she lies on it and Henry quicky takes off her pants and undies as he starts eating her... Next they were ing on the table so hard that Henry already came 4 times but kept going... Aeilayne said " enough Henry too much in me!" Henry stops and pulls out as a river of flowed out of her... Henry puts on his clothes despite that it is so damn hot... Aeilayne grabs the cup and opens the lid and takes out a sample and gets a squeezer tube and squeezes a little...

She grabs a microscope and turns it on and places the sampler under the microscope and sees inside of it... Tiny little are swimming so Aeilayne writes it down and looks in it again... Next she grabs a tiny egg  and places it not far from the and she sees what it will happen... Some of the swim towards it and soon she saw one made it inside the egg and now starting to reproduce...

will it be ok for Baekhyun to ? Will he Aeilayne or will she marry Henry?