Seven

First Snow

Baekhyun must have Aeilayne as his future Mrs. Byun so he goes back to the Jungs house and instead of going to the front he climbs the fencing wall and climbs to the other side and jumps off till his feet land the ground and made his way towards her window... Baekhyun peeks and saw Henry sleeping on the chair so this was his chance but before he enters he has to make sure that Yunho has gone to sleep so he checks his window and sure thing Yunho was fast asleep...

Baekhyun goes back to the window where Aeilayne is and saw Henry there sleeping on the chair so he slowly lifts the window and the other window panel and jumps right inside not waking Henry or Aeilayne neither Yunho so he gets up and slowly walks over to Aeilayne and uncovers her slowly and carrys her bridal-style towards the window he came in but one problem... He's carrying Aeilayne so with his hand he managed to open both windows at the same time... Baekhyun throws Aeilayne out the window as he gets out quickly closing the window slowly not waking Henry up...

Aeilayne woke up and just went back to sleep then Baekhyun carried her again and he had to get her over the fencing but he found some wire cutters and started to cut the wires making a big space just for them to fit... Baekhyun pushes Aeilayne to the other side as he goes through... Baekhyun gets up and takes a breather and picks up Aeilayne and walks to his house as he smirks knowing he just kidnapped her and he's willing to have with her right when he's in his room and even impregnate her...

Baekhyun reaches his home and brings her to the window and carefully opens it not waking up s as he pushes Aeilayne in and goes in after her and lifts her up and lays her on his bed and began getting her while he undresses himself... Baekhyun puts his hand on her back and lifts her up and takes off her shirt and unclasps her bra and with one gulp he saw her perfect round s and not to mention her s harden at the cold and Baekhyun was getting a already...

Baekhyun gently places his mouth on her harden and on it making Aeilayne groan in her sleep then Baekhyun's fingers went to her and inserts a finger in after another while he covers not letting s see what he's doing to her... Aeilayne began to shake meaning she's almost ing as Baekhyun picked up the pace then she squirted her as she rolled her eyes back... Aeilayne asked " Baekhyun why did you kidnap me?" Baekhyun said " your mine Aeilayne!" Aeilayne said " I'm Henry's not yours!" Baekhyun kisses her but instead of her pushing Baekhyun off she lets him finish what he has started...

Aeilayne said " you know this doesn't change anything!" Baekhyun said " I know I'll bring you back to Henry tomorrow but right now I need you to me cause I'm so right now!" Aeilayne saw his all hard as she said " let me fix that for you!" Aeilayne went down but then a light came on as Baekhyun said " oh no!" Aeilayne asked " do you think my father noticed that you've kidnapped me?" Baekhyun nods as Aeilayne asked " Baekhyun where did you put my clothes?" Baekhyun points to the closet while Aeilayne gets up and claps her bra in first then her shirt while fixing her hair...

At the door...

Yunho knocks on EXO's door when Sehun opens it up while rubbing his eyes looking tired as hell while he asks " hey hyung what's up?" Yunho said " oh Sehun you look damn tired boy, you need to sleep now!" Sehun let's him inside when Henry appeared and Sehun closed the door behind them and asked " what's going on?" Yunho said " Sehun go get Junmyeon please!" Suho appeared and said " you know very well I don't like it!" Yunho asked " where's Baekhyun?" Suho said " in his room like always!" Yunho scoffs...

In Baekhyun's room...

Aeilayne said " ok this is not right Baekhyun you kidnapped me from my very own house!" Baekhyun said " I want you to be my Mrs. Byun!" Aeilayne said " I can't ok, I'm gonna be Mrs. Lau you need to understand that!" Baekhyun said " I love you Aeilayne, I've always loved you!" Aeilayne said " you can't Baekhyun I'm already taken!" Baekhyun comes closer to her and said " please let me prove it to you!" Aeilayne pushes him and said " no!" Baekhyun asked " then why did you let me finger you till you squirt?" Aeilayne said " because I thought it was Henry who I've thought it was but never realized it was you!" Baekhyun grabs her but she pushes him...

Baekhyun said " stop resisting me you know you want me!" Aeilayne said " no I don't Baekhyun!" Baekhyun grabs his mirror and breaks it and grabs a piece of glass and points it at her and said " don't make me stab you with this!" Aeilayne said " I can't Baekhyun, I love Henry more than I love you!" Baekhyun lunged forward to her and stabs her in the stomach as she screams loud enough for Suho, Henry, and Yunho to rush upstairs... Suho opens the door and sees the most horrifying thing... He sees Baekhyun holding a piece of glass already stained with blood and Aeilayne holding her wound with blood coming out...

Suho asked " what did you do Byun Baekhyun?" Baekhyun said " I've stabbed her because Iove her and she didn't prove how much she loves me!" Henry and Yunho come to her and lifted her when she said " Baekhyun from now on your the most hated person I've ever met-!" She didn't finish when Baekhyun yells and was about to kill her when Yunho protects her by putting his arm in front of her and taking the hit... Baekhyun widens his eyes as he sees the piece of glass pierced right through Yunho's arm...

Aeilayne asked " dad are you alright?" Yunho said to his daughter " yes I'm alright!" Yunho sees dark blood coming out as he says to Baekhyun " from now on Baekhyun, you are the one who my daughter won't be seeing and now your members are going to have to lock you up in this room and without escaping!" Suho said " we'll make sure he stays put!" Yunho pulls the piece out and drops it to the floor as him and Henry walk out with Aeilayne...

Will Baekhyun learn his error?