Chapter 7: Lover's Until the End.

Letters

Letters

Chapter 7: Lover's Until the End

_____________________________________________________________________


"Please don't leave like Eunhyuk did, Donghae, please.." Leeteuk mumbled to himself. Siwon called the others and told them to go to the hospital. He doesn't want Donghae to leave. Eunhyuk left them, and it already caused him great pain. And now, if Donghae will die, it will strike him another pain. He's already suffering from the loss fo Eunhyuk, he can't afford to lose Donghae also. He won't let him die....Yes, it may be selfish of him, but Donghae is important to him them. "I won't let you die Donghae."

I'm sorry...

1 hour already passed, Donghae is still in the emergency room. Leeteuk is pacing out of the hallway, panicking about Donghae. Kangin comforted Leetuek and said. "Teukkie...stop panicking, okay? The doctors are doing their best. So let's trust them." Kangin, his lover, patted his back and pulled him to a hug and stoked his hair. "Hyung...what happened?" Yesung asked with Ryeowook clinged in his arms. "We saw Donghae lyng in the ground at the cemetery infront of Eunhyuk's gravestone." Kibum answered his question. They gasped except for Kyuhyun who just rolled his eyes. Leetuek shot him a death glare, and Kyuhyun just shrugged it off.

I'm sorry...

"....d....g.." Kyuhyun mumbled. Leeteuk heard him, and he went near Kyuhyun and ounched him in the face. Kyuhyun fell in the floor, and he spilled out some blood. "What the...?!" Kyuhyun wiped off teh blood in his lips. "You!" Leeteuk pointed at Kyuhyun. "You don't have a heart do you? Donghae is dieing and you can even say thos things, huh? What are you? A monster? Oh...wait. You are one. You are a monster disguised in a human form." He yelled at him still pointing at Kyuhyun.

Kyunhyun glared at him. Then the doctor came out with a sad look. "I'm sorry. We did our best." Leeteuk who's in the verge of tears, went near the doctor ignoring Kyuhyun. "Doc...what do you mean he's dead? Why can't you save him? Jebal save him! He's too young to die...Pls....I beg you, doc. Pls don't let him die." The doctor gave him a symphatic look. Those were the same words Leeteuk told him when they knew Eunhyuk's condition about the cancer. "I'm sorry for your loss." There the doctor left. Leeteuk fell in his knees crying for the loss of Donghae.

Eunhyuk left them, and now Donghae left them also. The others cried also, including Kyuhyun. He can't deny that he still care for Donghae after those criticizing words he told Donghae.

Sobs, Wails and Mourns can be heard in the hallway.

I'm so sorry for leaving....

They were in the room looking at Donghae who was lying in the bed. Pale skin, colorless lips, thin body, underweight, and disheveled hair. They were looking at the lifeless and souless body infront of them. Who will crack up some jokes together with Shindong? No one...They left. Who will take care fo the dance? No one....They left. Pain struck their heart as Donghae left them. Sungmin with Kyuhyun, Ryeowook with Yesung, Kibum with Siwon, Heechul with Hangeng, and Leeteuk with Kangin cried in their lover's chest. Their lover also cried together with them but tried their best to comfort their lover and themselves.

I'm so sorry...

Leeteuk wiped off his tears and went near Donghae and spoke, "Donghae..I don't know where you are right now, but I hope you hear this. I'm happy for you.....We're all happy for you. You're finally together with Eunhyuk again. After 2 years of suffering without Eunhyuk in your side, but now you're finally reunited with him. I'm very glad that you finally be with the one you love. We're happy for you. Be happy together in the next world...But it pains me that..you could at least have told us...but if you can't wait...I understand. Remember Donghae, we love you and we'll miss you so much." Tears started to brim down in his face again, Kangin pulled him to a hug, and Leeteuk cried in his chest.

Thank you...

A slight smile formed in Donghae's face, and a tear trickled down in his cheeks. They saw this...Sobs, Wails, and Mourns filled and echoed in the room. One couple left...Sadness, Guilt, Disappointment and Pain filled in their heart, but in the corner of their heart they were a bit happy to know that Donghae is finally free from his suffering, and now was reunited with Eunhyuk. Donghae woudn't need to suffer anymore..he wouldn't need to experience pain and misery in the process. They were happy..for them. It may take time for their hearts to heal from the scars they received. But soon it will pass on.

They won't forget about them not until they die. They will alwyas rememeber them in their lives, because they became a very important couple in their life. They are very thankful because they were able to meet them. They are very thankful because they were able to make a memories of them. Smile were on there faces as they continue to move on without leaving those precious memories in the past.

Thank you Everyone....

They were unseparable couple when they were still alive.....The other left the other.....but the other followed the other until the end. They were unseparable until the end.

They are Eunhae.