Chapter 6: Extra

Letters

Letters

Chapter 6: Extra

__________________________________________________________________________

Extra:

"Shall we go then?" Donghae looked back again, and returned his focus on Eunhyuk. He looked back again looking at the lifeless body, being surrounded by Leeteuk, Kangin, Siwon, and Kibum.

"Donghae! Donghae! Wake up! Kangin lift him up and bring him in the car, we're bringing him the hospital!" Leeteuk ordered. Kangin complied, and brought Donghae to Leetuek's car, and all of the went inside and left to go to the hospital. He watched the scene, and felt sad. The thoughts of leaving the SJ is hindering him from going with Eunhyuk. He doesn't want to leave them, nor he wanted to not to take this opportunity to be with Eunhyuk, his love. His in a crucial thinking, he needs to decide. Between the two options, between the two roads, he needs to choose only one. What will he choose? His friends or his lover? He needs to choose wisely.

He doesn't know what to choose. He loves his Eunhyuk, but he also loves his friends. He can't decided what to choose. His in deep thought, thinking what to choose.

The road with his friends?..or..The road with his lover?

Eunhyuk noticed that his Donghae, is in deep thought. He sighed with a slight smile formed in his face. So he asked Donghae.

"Hae....are you choosing between me and your friends?" Donghae looked at him in dibelief as how Eunhyuk know what he's thinking. Donghae looked down and nodded. Eunhyuk sighed, and pecked his lover's lips.

"Hae...choose them. Not me" Donghae's eyes widened as he heard what he's lover's said. "You have a future Hae..you can still do whatever you want to do. Unlike me, who's already dead. I can't do anything anymore. I'm not alive, unlike you who's alive. I just fetched you Hae....we haven't reached the stairs yet. You can still go back. Choose them, not me. Soon, we'll be reunited anyways. I can still wait for you, Hae. Just for you, I'll wait. So go back in the living world, Hae. Go." Eunhyuk pushed Donghae a little away from him. And showed him his bright smile.

Donghae widened his eyes. He coudn't believe that Eunhyuk could say that to him. Letting him live, and not persuading him to stay with him. Then Donghae realized something that he should have realized a long time ago. Eunhyuk wasn't selfish. He was the one who was selfish. Not him. He clutched his hands, until his knuckles became white, and a little while, loosened his grip. He remembered the good and fun memories they had. Eunhyuk left him, and now his back he wouldn't let go of him. He'll take this opportunity to be with Eunhyuk. He wouldn't let him leave him again. 

He hugged Eunhyuk tightly and whispered to his ears. "No, I'll stay with you. I won't let you go this time." Eunhyuk smiled, but his smile soon faded. "But how about the others?" Donghae faced Eunhyuk and kissed him. Soon they parted and Donghae smiled to him. "I don't want to leave them, but you're more important. I love you Eunhyuk, and you'll be always my life. And if I'll live again, I'll have to face the truth, with you without there in my side. I won't be able to breath without you. I'll stay. I chose the road with you. So please don't push me away. I love you Lee Hyukjae." Tears trickled in his face, and Eunhyuk smiled at him. He wiped Donghae's tears and pecked him in his forehead. Both of them smiled."Shall we go?" He smiled, and nodded. They left the place with their hands entwined together.

"I Love You Lee Donghae."

"So do I. I Love You Lee Hyukjae."

___________________________________________________
One more to go, and this fic is done!

I'm sad this fic will end....:(

Thank you Subscribers~ <3