Chapter 3: Letters

Letters

Letters

Chapter 3: Letters

____________________________________________________________________________

Letter #1

          Dear my love, (Hae)

                    Hae....how are you? Are you doing fine? Why did you leave me behind? Why didn't you tell me that you're gooing to China?

You don't know what I felt when you left me. I feel depressed, sad, and teary. Hae is it possible.....

..that you saw me kissing a girl and almost making out that night?

If then, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for hurting you. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Please forgive me Hae. Hae I miss you already. Jebal! Mianhae.

From: Eunhyuk

Hell yeah, I was angry and depressed back then. I was lost and scared. I feel my heart crushed and broken into pieces as if I was betrayed. So I decided to forget all my memories of you and never letting go of my anger.

If only I saw this sooner......

Letter #3

            My loving Hae,

Hae....I miss you! I miss you so much that I can't sleep without you.

Why didn't you reply my letters? Is there something wrong? Have you forgiven me?

I really miss you so much! I want to hug and kiss you! I missed your emotional eyes, soft nose, plum lips, your addicting cavern , body, smell, and smile. I want to see you again Hae. I miss you so much.

I Love you Hae!

From: Eunhyuk

I feel tears flowing pouring down in my face. I miss you also Hyukkie. I miss you so much. I miss your face, bidy, you strawberry smell andmost of all your gummy smile, or to sum it up, Everything. I want to kiss you and hug you tenderly Hyukkie...

Letter #7

            Hae are you doing fine? I never heard from you. I never received your replies. And also I can't contact you in your phone. Have you change it? So that means you haven't forgiven me yet. Hae I beg you please forgive me. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you and your feelings. Please forgive me Hae....I love you so much! Hope to hear from you soon. Noel Saranghae!

From:Eunhyuk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

This are the letters Leeteuk mentioned about.  This will continue until Chapter 5.

Then the next chapy(Chapter 6) will continue from Chapy 2.

Thank you for reading this. Love you all!

Comment and Subscribe~