Letters

Letters

Letters

Chapter 4: Letters

_________________________________________________________________________________

Letter #12

                    Hae! Your job should be done by now, right? Leeteuk hyung told me you're in China for only a year, but it's freakin' 2 years already.

I've been locking myself up the day when you left me behing. When will you come back Hae? I miss you so much.

I haven't gone outside of my room, the day back then when you left me here.

I promised to myself that I'll just go out of my room until the day you come back.

I miss you Hae! Please come back! Saranghae!

From: Eunhyuk

What?! Tears have stopped and my eyes widened as I reread the letter again. ! ! ! He's been locking up himself back then! What happened to his health back then? Is he doing well back then...Questions were piling up.... And now I just realize....I've been blaming myself already....

Letter #18

Hi Hae! Leeteuk hyung went to my room 3 days ago. He told me that locking myself up won't solve anything.

And that if you saw my state you will surely blame yourself. And with that, I set aside the past and took a step forward.

I found hope Hae. I prayed and clinged to that hope.

Hoping you will come back to me soon. I'm willing to wait Hae.

I'm willing to wait just for you, Hae. Noel Saranghae <3

From: Eunhyuk

Tears came back to my eyes, He was waiting for me. He was willing to wait for me. He clinged to that hope and prayed...even though he knew he will pass through depression. He still held into that hope. But I......

destroyed it with my own cruel words. (Those cruel words he was pertaining to was, the break up with him and Eunhyuk.)

I took the next letter and stared at it for awhile. Why do I feel I shouldn't open this letter?  Will this shatter something inside of me? I just shrugged off the questions, and opened the letter.....

Letter #25

Why do you have to break up with me?

Why do you have to hurt me this much?

And why....why do you have to destroy this tiny hope?

Why do you have to have to leave me behind this cold world, alone?

Tell me Hae......

Do you still love me?

From: Hyukjae

Tears were endlessly b down in my face. Those 5 sentences were like guilt combined with pain were like daggers peircing my poor heart. And those was enough to shatter my own heart into pieces. Especially the last sentence......

I'm sorry....Hyukkie....I'm so sorry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

The next chappy will be the end of the letters.....

And so yeah..hope you like this chap.

Comment and Subscribe~