Chapter 1 : Prologue

Letters

Letters

Chapter 1 : Prologue

_____________________________________________________

"Yah!! Come back here Lee Donghae!!! I'm not yet done talking to you! Don't you turn your back on me young man." Eunhyuk shouted at his lover who went to their room. Eunhyuk followed Donghae to their room. The other members were just listening to the couple's quarrel and sighed in their shouting. "They don't know how to stop do they?" Kyuhyun uttered, and the others nodded in agreement and continued to what they were doing.

Back to the couple. Eunhyuk followed Donghae into their room. Donghae sat in his bed, head down trying to calm himself. He doesn't want to get mad at his lover, but his lover is making him not to control himself anymore. Eunhyuk, on the other hand coudn't control his emotions anymore. Knowing the fact that Donghae is cheating on him. He just coudn't believe for all of the years his together with Donghae and all the love he gave him, would be all just a waste. He coudn't accept the fact that Donghae has another girl and that both of them are kissing infront of a love hotel?!

"How could you! How could you do this to me Donghae?" Eunhyuk yelled at the man who is sitting in the bed trying to calm himself. Eunhyuk didn't get a response from the man he is yelling at. Instead he just sat there silent. Eunhyuk who's annoyed by Donghae's action. He grabbed his shirt and made Donghae looked at him. Their eyes met, Hyukjae's eyes flaring up in anger with dissapointed and sadness in it. While Donghae's eyes were filled with annoyance. Donghae slapped Eunhyuk's hand off from his shirt. Eunhyuk was startled by the sudden movement of his lover. But regained it's composure.

"YOU. How could you cheat on me? Huh? How could you?" Eunhyuk shouted with some saliva coming out while he shouted. Donghae who is already pissed with his lover's repeated question over and over again. So he decided to answer his question AGAIN. "How many times do I have to tell you Hyukkie, that girl is my childhood friend? She asked me if I'm available to accompany her to the theater. So I said it's alright. And after that, no more."He replied in a mild tone but with annoyance in it. Eunhyuk who didn't get enough satisfaction in Donghae's answer which he heard it already for a hundred times already. He decided to counterattack him.

"Are you sure? Because what I hea-, no, scratch that, because what I SAW was after both of you watched a movie you both walked on the way home. And while walking before passing the love hotel, the girl, you are with, stopped, turned you around to her direction and kissed you for..2 min. You pushed her away , and she started to spout random things like 'I love you' or 'Why did you push me away' or 'Doesn't it taste good?' and some ridiculous things. Then after she spout all those things, you kissed her back! " Eunhyuk yelled at the top of his lungs. Donghae was shocked learning that his Hyukkie were following them. He thought he heard it from someone else, and he could make a reason to hide the truth. But after learning that Hyukjae, his lover, actually saw what happened that night, he coudn't lie anymore. HIs eyes widened as he heard the truth from Eunhyuk's mouth. All of what Eunhyuk said was true, there was no single lie in it.

So he tried to reason out. " Yeah she spout all of those things, and you were right that I kissed her back. BUT, I did that to stop her feelings from me, and also I told her that I have a lover and that is you, Hyukkie. I coudn't replace you with such a cheap girl like her. Right? I love you so much, that I coudn't stand you hurting because of me." Donghae went towards Eunhyuk, whose back was turned from him, and he hugged him at the back and started his earlobe and his left hand touching Eunhyuk's smooth white skin. This sent chills in Eunhyuk's spine, and he slowly melted in his lover's touch. Then Donghae turned Eunhyuk around making Eunhyuk face him. Donghae leaned his face to Eunhyuk and kissed him slowly with passion in it. Donghae Eunhyuk's hair, Eunhyuk knew what he meant and he parted his lips so that Donghae could enter his mouth tasting his sweet cavern, and how would this turn into a hot passion session for them. But when Donghae was about to enter his tongue to his precious Hyukkie's mouth to taste the sweet cavern that he was so addicted to, was pushed away by Eunhyuk himself.

Donghae was confused with what his lover is doing. So he asked. "What's wrong Hyukkie?" Eunhyuk who was panting for unknown reason glared at Donghae and suddenly SLAP. Eunhyuk slapped Donghae in the face. Donghae was shocked with what Eunhyuk did. He was so shocked that he spaced out for a minute. Coming back to reality, Donghae asked Eunhyuk why he slapped him, while stuttering. Eunhyuk said in a cold, harsh tone before he left and spit on Donghae's face. "It's because it was already infected by a stupid, crazy girl who I hated the most!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week had passed, Donghae and Eunhyuk weren't talking to each other, and were avoiding each of themselves. And this continued for a month.One night, Eunhyuk was invited by Onew to go to a club to have some drinks and let out all stress and frustrations away. Eunhyuk agreed and they went to the club that day. Eunhyuk was already drunk after drinking 2 Tequila Sunrise and Sunset and 3 Red Lotus and Sea Breeze, total of 10 cocktails. Eunhyuk was drunk and was dancing in the floor together with the beat of the music. There was a bunch of girls who were dancing and saw Eunhyuk dancing like an angel. One girl went near him and kissed him and soon parted. Eunhyuk looked at the girl for a minute. And because he was drunk and wasn't himself he kissed back the girl and he even entered the girl's cavern. The girl was enjoying, and so was Eunhyuk, but if he was himself he will surely not enjoy it. The girl wrapped his arm around Eunhyuk's head to deepen the kiss, and so did Eunhyuk, he pulled the girl's waist to deepen the kiss even more. And at the same time, Dongahe saw all of this! He was asked by L.Joe to help him in bringing the cocktails, and have some few drinks. And the time he went there he saw Eunhyuk kissing a girl. He felt his heart broke into a million pieces. Kissing is fine but, also involving the tongue with it. Its definetly have a different meaning with it. He left the place while crying. He went to his car and started to drive off, but was too weak to do that. After crying he got a call from the SMent, offering him a work at China. He hesitated at first but just remembering those scenes, he agreed. The Sment told him to pack his things up and go to the airport right away. After wiping his tears off from his face, he immediately went back to the dorm to pack his stuff. After packing his stuff, he quickly went away of that place and went to the airport leaving them behind, not knowing he left.

Eunhyuk who came back to his senses pushed off the girl she was kissing with and apologized and ran off. He came back to his senses because he got a feeling that his Hae was there and saw what he was doing. He went back to the dorm finding out that Hae had left him to go to China for work. He fell down in his knees and muttered to himself. Did you just saw what I did in the club, that's why you left?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 1 year since Donghae left Korea to go to China for work. The other suju members were sad and worried, not because of Donghae isn't at there side.But Eunhyuk who has been locking himself in their room for a month, not eating anything, have practice with, have any interaction with them or at least go out from that room. They haven't see him for a month and they don't even know what happened to him. Leeteuk, the umma of the group, gathered his confidence and knocked on the door where Eunhyuk has been locking himself up. Leeteuk knocked and said to Eunhyuk loud enough for him to hear if he was sleeping or not. "Eunhyuk, I know you woudn't go out from this room unless Donghae appears or called you up. But at least hear me out. Donghae is in China for work for 1 year, and you know that right? But its been 2 years now, and he hasn't come back yet. At least get out of that room and go back to the way you were. You can't proceed on life just by waiting for Donghae to come back. You don't want Donghae, if ever he comes back here right now, will see you like that, and he'll blame himself because of your condition, right? So please step forward, you're already behind. Please Hyukjae, Please" And that Leeteuk waited for Eunhyuk's response but received none thinking that Eunhyuk is sleeping. Leeteuk sighed in his failure in convincing Eunhyuk to get out of that room. So he decided to leave and so the others.

Eunhyuk, who was in the room, heard what Leeteuk said. He stood up and showered himself because he smell garbage for not taking a bath for a month. After taking a shower he decided to clean the room because it looks like a place for garbage, just like him. After cleaning up the place he went out of the room and he felt a little dizzy. It's like a new area for him, because he haven't seen it for a month. He went to the living room, finding all the people in the living room was staring at him and were tearing in joy. They ran towards Eunhyuk and hugged him tight, that he almost lost his breath. They broke the hug, and everyone was crying. Eunhyuk calmed them down and told them that his fine. He thanked Leeteuk for what he said. If he hadn't said that he would be still sulking in their room. He flashed off a smile, and they hugged him again. This time Eunhyuk was the one who broke the hug, because if he didn't he would be dead by then. Then all of a sudden he felt pain in his chest. And he fell in the floor with an arched back touching his aching chest. They panickly went to Eunhyuk's side and Shindong carried him to the couch. After 5 min. the pain in Eunhyuk's chest were gone, awhile ago he was shouting in pain and now he was fast asleep. At first they didn't worry, but as days passed things went worst. Eunhyuk dealt more pain as days passed. In a day he would suffer 3 pain chest. They tried to tell Eunhyuk to go to the hospital but he refused and just tell them its because he havent drank or eaten for a month, and so that it's the side effects. The members would just look at each worried.

One day, Leeteuk went back to the dorm, happy. Eunhyuk asked why he is so happy early in the morning. He told Eunhyuk that he got Donghae's cellphone number. Eunhyuk was shocked at first but then turned into a happy one.  Leeteuk told Eunhyuk to call him. Eunhyuk gulped and dialed his lover's number. The phone was ringing and ringing. Hyukjae sighed, knowing that Donghae wouldn't pick up. When he was about to hang up the call, a voice responded in the call. "Hello?" Eunhyuk felt he was alive again when he heard Donghae's voice. "Hello...Hae?"  A sound of gulped was heard on the other line. "H-H- Hyukkie?" The voice stuttered. Hyukjae felt disappointed because Hae stuttered.  "Hae..can we talk?" Silence were in the atmosphere for awhile. "Hae?" A harsh, cold voice responded to Eunhyuk.

"We're Over, Lee Hyukjae, you get me? WE ARE OVER. WE ARE FINISHED! Now stop bothering me in my vacation you stupid monkey." Donghae yelled at the phone.  Hard sobs can be heard on the other line. "H-Hae..pl-please...D-don't do th-this..pl-please.." His voice were shaking as he begged his lover not to break up with him. Donghae just sighed in annoyance, because of Eunhyuk persuading him not to break up with him. But he didn't give in, in Hyukjae's begging instead he gave off his last words before he hang up the phone. "Goodbye Eunhyuk"

Eunhyuk heard that the call was already cut off. Tears started to curst out from his eyes and fell in his knees. He coudn't believe that Donghae broke up with him. He coudn't accept that. He kept repeating 'Donghae please don't break up with me' while crying very hard. Leeteuk pitied Eunhyuk and patted his back. Then a sudden heavy and great pain attacked Eunhyuk in his chest. He fell in the floor and was wailing in pain. Leeteuk called Shindong and the others. They quickly came and brought Eunhyuk to the hospital. Eunhyuk was in the emergency room for 3 hours straight. After waiting for 3 hrs. and 30 min. the doctor came out with a grim look in his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys this is the fisrt chappy! This is the longest chappy that I made so far.

Hope you will subscribe and comments are highly appreciated~ ^-^