Chapter 8

My Unnie Fell Inlove to me

Before you continue, you have to re-read chapter 7 because I changed Somi's character to Nayeon and some scenes were changed. Thanks for Reading this story.

- Yana ^-^

--------

Chapter 8

 

 

Time passed by and it has already been 4 weeks since the plane crash.

They were running out of food and water that was found from the crates and other packages. The others started searching and hunting for food like fish and fruits they can discover.

Every day, the group always makes a plan on how to escape the island. They tried building a raft but they don’t have a sail and no one has experience in making one. They tried exploring the whole island to find people, boats, or devices they can use to call for help, but they only encountered some snakes, spiders, and more insects that you can find on an island.

Dahyun got tired of seeing his friends stressed out and tired so he went, not so near the shore, and wrote “HELP!” and the date the day they crashed on the bottom of it.

The group saw him and went to him to see what he was doing.

 

Tzuyu: “What the hell are you doing?”

Dahyun: “Isn’t it obvious my friend that I’m asking for help?”

Nayeon: “So… you think airplanes and boats can see what you wrote down here?”

Dahyun: “Helicopters can…. Right?” he looked at momo.

Momo: “Well…”

Jeongyeon: “You really are the dumbest of them.”

Dahyun: “C’mon, who knows maybe this might really help us. What do you think Chae?” he asked chaeyoung who was distracted by something. “Chae?”

Chaeyoung: “THERE’S A PERSON WHO’S FALLING FROM THAT JET PLANE!” he said and ran towards the girl.

The group followed Chaeyoung and saw a struggling girl who has a blindfold, a handkerchief tied on , and a parachute on her back.

Girl: “hmmm!! Hmmm!!” she screamed. She was scared and was falling hard from the sky. Her hand was tied so she can’t activate the parachute.

 

Chaeyoung as the fastest swimmer from them swam from where the girl is landing, and it was quite far from the shore.

When the girl was over 5 feet above the water, Chaeyoung noticed that it wasn’t a parachute but a bag of something heavy, Chaeyoung caught the girl and started going to the bottom of the sea but before they drown Chaeyoung immediately took out his pocketknife and untied the girls’ hand, removed the heavy bag and swim above and they can finally breathe.

The girl coughed as she removed the handkerchief from using her left hand and the other hand on Chaeyoung’s nape.

She removed the blindfold and groan from the sunlight, she waited for a little and looked at her savior and have hang open.

 

Chaeyoung: “A-Are you ok?” he said hesitantly since he isn’t used to saying nice things.

Girl: “Y-yes. Thanks for saving me.”

Chaeyoung: “Uh.. yeah your welcome. Let’s go to the shore first before we talk.”

Girl: “Alright.”

Chaeyoung: “Go behind me, I’ll swim us to them, so it’ll be faster.”

Girl: “o-ok.” She said and went on his back like she is doing a piggyback ride.

 

Both of them safely walked to the group and the group hurriedly checked Chaeyoung.

 

Nayeon: “Are you ok my baby cub?” she asked worriedly.

Dahyun: “Dude, I thought you drowned over there and died with the girl.”

Mina: “What the hell is wrong with you?! Did you know how much worried I am? What if you die? What will you do?” she said crying.

Chaeyoung: “Look, I’m sorry noona. I won’t do it again.” He comforted Mina.

Tzuyu: “Yeah, sure you won’t.”

Chaeyoung: “Hey! I’m not the one who fell from a jet plane who has a heavy bag on her bag and can’t see where she’s falling.” He said. Everyone looked at the girl.

Sana: “Are you ok?”

Girl: “D-don’t w-worry. I-I’m Fine.” She said shivering from cold.

Jihyo: “Let’s go and get you some clothes.”

Girl: “Thank you.”

Jihyo: “I’m Jihyo. That’s Nayeon.”

Nayeon: “Hi.”

Jihyo: “On her right is Momo.”

Momo: “Hi. Want some banana?” she asked nicely still eating the banana.

Somi: “Oh, no. It’s all yours.”

Jihyo: “That guy on her side is Dahyun.”

Dahyun: “Hi.”

Jihyo: “The one who saved you is Chaeyoung and that’s her sister Mina.”

Somi: “I’m sorry if I made you worried about him.”

Mina: “It wasn’t totally your fault.”

Jihyo: “That’s Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and his girlfriend Sana.”

Jeongyeon: “Hi.”

Tzuyu just waved and Sana said Hi.

Girl: “I’m Somi.”

Jihyo: “It’s nice to meet you. Now, let’s get you some clothes, or else you’ll freeze to death.”

Somi: “I agree.”

 

The girls started picking some clothes that can fit the girl and help her dress up. They saw some bruises on her legs and stomach. They assume that she was abused by the persons who planned to also trap them on the island.