Chapter 2

My Unnie Fell Inlove to me

Chapter 2 [Saviour]

 

[2002] [09:00pm KST]

 

There is a 24-year-old girl who went inside a bar with her friend. The girl wasn’t much a fan of alcohol, so she just sits there and accompanied her crazy friend.

An hour has passed, and her friend is already drunk. She took her friends' phone to call for her sister to bring her home.

Her friends' sister arrives using a car for 2. The sister apologizes to her and bids their goodbyes.

Now the girl has no choice but to walk herself home.

After half an hour she suddenly felt that someone is following her but when she look behind her there was nothing.

She continued walking when she suddenly felt a hand on her wrist stopping her from walking.

 

Girl: “W-who are you?” she asked

Guy 1: “You don’t need to know our name miss. We just want you to have fun.” He said and tried to touch her but the girl moved away from them.

Girl: “I-I want to go home. Someone is waiting for me.” 

Guy 1: “You can have fun before you go. It’s for free you know?”

Girl: “I don’t want it.” She said and walked away.

Guy 2: “Oops!” he held her wrist and said. “Not so fast now miss. If you don’t want to get hurt then just do as we say ok?”

Girl: “No!” she stepped on the guys' feet and run away.

Guy 2: “That damn lady. Come back here!”

 

The girl is now running on the streets followed by some erts who want to play with her.

One of the guys suddenly catches up with her and holds her wrist.

 

Guy 1: “Got you now miss.” He said laughing evil.

Girl: “Please. Let go of me. I’ll give you anything you want.”

Guy 1: “But both of us only want your body.”

Guy 2: “Don’t worry miss, if this is your first time then we will be gentle.” He said his own lips.

Girl: “No! PLEASE HELP ME!”

Guy 1: “Don’t be so rude miss. People are now sleeping at this hour. No one will help-“

 

He got cut off when another guy showed up.

 

Boy: “2 guys over 1 girl? Isn’t it too unfair?”

Guy 2: “What the- Who are you? Get out of here if you still want to live.”

Chaeyoung: “Where are my manners? I’m Chaeyoung.”

Guy 2: “I don’t ing care who you are! If you still want to live then get out of our sight!

Chaeyoung: “If you say so.” He said and walked towards them.

Guy 2: “Hey! I said go away!”

Chaeyoung: “My house is over there. Where do you think I will go? Don’t be so dumb now will you?”

Guy 2: “You f-“

Guy 1: “Let him be.”

Girl: “Help me, please! They are going to “

Guy 1: [slap the girl] “Shut up.”

Chaeyoung: “I heard that you guys will be gentle? Why did you slap her?”

Guy 2: “Mind your own business will you?”

Girl: “Please help me. I’ll do anything you want, just get this two s-“

Guy 1: [slap the girl again] “I already told you to stop talking!”

Chaeyoung: “You say you’ll do anything I want if I free you from these s you say?”

 

The girl nodded.

 

Guy 2: “Yah! Who’s the s you’re talking about?” he said looking pissed.

Chaeyoung: “Isn’t it obvious that I’m talking about you two?” said mockingly

Guy 2: “You ing kid! Do you wanna die?!”

Chaeyoung: “I want to but I won’t die since you’re… I don’t know. Weak?”

Guy 1: “Weak?! Weak you say? Do you wanna taste my fist kid?”

Chaeyoung: “Do you wanna taste my fist old man?”

Guy 1: “You- I’m not old!”

Chaeyoung: “I can see too many wrinkles and a lot of white hair. That only means one thing, your old.”

Guy 1: “That’s it.” He let go of the girl and throw a punch at Chaeyoung, but Chaeyoung just easily dodges it.

Chaeyoung: “You don’t even know how to fight. Do you want me to teach you old man?”

Guy 1: “I told you that I’m not an old man!” he throws another punch but Chaeyoung just caught his fist.

Chaeyoung: “1st is, you need to be fast enough to dodge the enemies' attack. When you successfully dodge it, punch them on the chest-“ he punched the guy's chest. “or anywhere that they can’t block.” He said and let go of the guys’ hands.

Guy 1: “I know how to fight you kid!” he took out his small knife and point it at him. “Now you’re going down.”

Chaeyoung: “2nd, if your enemy has a weapon when they attack, dodge the attack and hold their wrist and take the weapon they're using and use it against them.”

The guy didn’t care less about what Chaeyoung was saying and just attack him with his knife and Chaeyoung successfully took it from him. And Chaeyoung continued his fighting lessons to the old man.

Chaeyoung: “3rd, scare your enemy by just stabbing the knife on their shoulder. If they have a gun, shoot them on their legs or arms to scare them away.” He then stabbed the guy and took the knife and throw it away from them. “Thanks for listening. Class dismisses.”

Guy 1: “You.” He pointed to Chaeyoung. “I will remember you and will take revenge. Just you wait.”

Chaeyoung: “Don’t worry, I will wait for your revenge.” He said coldly.

Guy 2: “Boss, what about this girl?”

Guy 1: “Help me here! Leave the girl behind!”

Guy 2: “Yes boss!”

 

When the guys finally disappeared from their sight, Chaeyoung helped the girl to stand up and started to walk away as nothing happened.

Girl: “Hey! Wait!”

Chaeyoung: “What do you want?”

Girl: “I-I want to thank you for helping me.”

Chaeyoung: “Ok.” And he continued walking away.

Girl: “Wait!”

Chaeyoung: “What now?”

Girl: “M-my name is-“

Chaeyoung: “I don’t care who you are ok? I was just helping because I want to vent out my anger.”

Girl: “Let me at least know your surname.”

Chaeyoung: “Son. Son Chaeyoung. Goodbye.” He then started walking away.

Girl: “Son Chaeyoung? Why does that sounds familiar?” she thought of it for a few seconds and realize that she hadn’t told him her name yet. “BTW! I’m MINA!” she shouted for Chaeyoung to hear.

Chaeyoung stopped walking when he realized that the girls' name was similar to her Noona’s name. He then remembered the news and continued walking again and raise his right arm and gave a thumbs up to Mina.

 

Mina: “Oh god he’s so handsome. I hope to see you again Chaeyoung.”

 

Mina used her Mother’s surname which is Myoui. She never wants to bring her Father’s surname and will never want it.

Mina is now living in an apartment with her Japanese friend who’s named Momo.

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

Hey guys! Yes! They just meet again but somehow Chaeyoung still believes that Mina is already dead. This unbelievable! No just kidding.

Anyways, hope you like this chapter and if you do, please do subscribe and press/click the upvote.

Have a nice day! Be safe and healthy as always!

-Yana ^-^