Chapter 7

My Unnie Fell Inlove to me

 

Chapter 7 (The Introduction)

 

The group woke up on an island and saw some packages and 3 more passengers from the plane.

The first one to wake up was Chaeyoung. He woke up his friends same with the four other passengers and told them to gather up.

 

Dahyun: “Do you know them?” he asked Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung: “Nope. I just saw them and woke them up.”

Boy: “So what are we going to do?”

Chaeyoung: “That’s why I told everyone to gather up. Maybe anyone knows what to do?”

Jihyo: “How about we tell each other name so that it’s easier for us if we need a hand and after that, we’ll gather up those packages and find any electronic devices.”

Nayeon: "I'll start! I'm Nayeon and you can call me bunny." she said and showed her gummy smile.

Jihyo: “I’m Park Jihyo. Just call me Jihyo.”

Jeongyeon: “Yoo Jeongyeon. Just Jeongyeon.”

Sana: “I’m Minatozaki Sana. Just call me Sana or Satang.”

Nayeon: “Mina what now?”

Mina: “I’m Myoui Mina. Just call me Mina.”

Jihyo: “I’m confused.”

Sana: “My Surname is Mi-Na-To-Sa-Ki and my name is Sana.”

Mina: “My first name is Mina and my surname is Myoui.”

Nayeon: “Oh~”

Jihyo: “Your voice is very… calm.”

Nayeon: “Yeah, it’s so soft and calm and… just calm.”

Momo: “I’m Hirai Momo. Just call me Momo.”

Nayeon: “Hi.” She beamed a smile. “And the two of you are?” she asked looking at Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: “Tzuyu.”

Chaeyoung: “Chaeyoung.”

Nayeon: “Uhh... That’s it? No surname or else?”

Chaeyoung: “Alright, let’s get some packages!”

Jeongyeon: “Well, that’s rude.”

Mina: “I’m sorry about them, they’re like that when the people are new. But they are nice if you get to know them.”

Jeongyeon: “How about that small guy? Why isn’t he talking?”

Dahyun: “Hey! I’m not that small!”

Jihyo: “Thought you’ll never talk.”

Dahyun: “I’m Dahyun.”

Jeongyeon: “Since the short introduction is done, let’s do this.”

 

They started piling up the packages and other luggage from the shore and look for stuff.

After they finish piling up some stuff they look through the kinds of stuff one by one. They found 5 large crates, 7 luggage bags, and some farm tools (Shovel, rake, hoe, Hammer, 2 and 3 inches of Nails, a hand sickle, a small wooden ax, and a crowbar).

 

Tzuyu: “Let’s start on the bigger one.”

Nayeon: “That’s the largest one among all of them.” She said pointing to the largest crate. It was over 5 to 6 feet taller.

Jeongyeon: “Then, let’s start opening up some gifts. Boys, help me open this thing up.” He said pushing the crate closer to them.

Dahyun: “I’ll get the crowbar!”

Chaeyoung: “Good thing we found one.”

Sana: “Yeah, if not then it’ll be hard for us to open it.”

Dahyun: “Got it!” he shouted and ran back towards them. He then tried to open it by himself but he can’t since the nails were deeply embedded. “I-I can’t open it.” He said out of the air but still trying to open it. But after some seconds he gave up and breath heavily. “Damn ‘huff’ that ‘huff’ thing ‘huff’.

Jeongyeon: “Need a hand?”

Dahyun: “Oh, a very big yes please.”

Chaeyoung: “I’ll do it.” He said and quickly took the crowbar from Dahyun.

Jeongyeon: “What an arrogant .” He said in annoyance.

Dahyun: “Dude, I tell you that it is very- what the hell?”

Chaeyoung: “Well, I think we got ourselves some weapons.”

Nayeon: “That’s why it’s heavy.”

Mina: “What did we get?” she asked and looked inside the crate. “How can that even go inside the plane? Those are guns and ammo- Nevermind.”

Tzuyu: “I know all of these guns and, oh, we have some knives too.”

Chaeyoung: “We have some handguns, sniper rifle, assault rifle, and… “

Jeongyeon: “Is this for terrorists or what? Why the hell would someone bring a bomb on… Never mind let’s get this over with.”

Chaeyoung: “Next gift coming up.” He said and brought the second largest to them.

Nayeon: "Daebak! My baby cub, you have some big muscles, how hard did you train? And why?”

Chaeyoung: “Not your business.”

Dahyun: “Both of the maknaes are that cold. So, you need to get used to it.”

Jihyo: “Why though?”

Dahyun: “Because- “

Momo: “You’re not in the position babe.” Momo said and proceed to help the other girls who were opening the bag luggage.

Dahyun: “Right… You better help the others same form or else I’ll get toast. See you around.”

Jihyo: “Start moving girl.”

Nayeon: "That cub is sometimes cute but scary when he roars like a tiger." she said pouting

Jihyo: "I know right."

Jeongyeon: “Hey! Can you give us a hand?”

Jihyo: “Coming!”

Nayeon: “Do you girls need a hand?” she said as she approached the girls who has their hands full of clothes.

Sana: “We kinda need it.”

Nayeon: “Then this bunny will help you, girls.”

 

And their day went on, on unpacking things. They found a tent from one of the luggage bags which the girls used for them to sleep and the boys continued unpacking and arranging things to their place.

Once the boys finished unpacking the things they started building a shelter for all of them, not so far from the shore. The girls helped them early in the morning when they woke up, Mina and Momo were in charge of cooking and Jihyo for their fire.

The shelter was more like a large pallet big enough for the 9 of them, they put some braces so it won’t break easily and a leaf roofing so that it won’t be that hot for them. Without a wall.

 

 

It’s already morning and they ate breakfast and went back to work again. They finished the whole pallet at night and starting to make the roof.

Chaeyoung: “I’ll just get some leaves.”

Nayeon: “Wait! Can I come?

Chaeyoung: “No. I can handle it on my own. Just help the others.”

Nayeon: “Ok"

 

Chaeyoung went back with different kinds of leaves.

 

Chaeyoung: “Is this enough?”

Jeongyeon: “That’s more than enough. Let’s start working."

Nayeon: "Baby cub~ Are you tired?"

Chaeyoung: "No."

Nayeon: "Then, does my baby need something?"

Chaeyoung: "No, thank you. You can help the others if you really want to help."

Nayeon: "Alright." she said sadly and left them.

 

Jeongyeon: “Hey, Chae.”

Chaeyoung: “Hmm? Any things we still need for the shelter?” he asked in his normal voice tone.

Jeongyeon: “No, it’s just. Why are you so cold?”

Chaeyoung: “oh.” He said and went back to work. “I told you guys already that it’s- “

Jeongyeon: “None of our business. Yes. We heard it many times in just 3 days. But can you at least be nicer to us? Without that cold tone? Same with you Tzuyu.”

Tzuyu: “Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?” he said in a low voice looking sharply at him.

Jeongyeon: “What a savage girl.”

Chaeyoung: “You’ll get used to it.”

Jeongyeon: “That’s just a bad manner. Are you like that with older people?”

Dahyun: “They are nice with some old folks but not to some young ones.”

Jeongyeon: “What? You bully kids?”

Chaeyoung: “What? No!”

Dahyun: “What I mean is that they are mean to people who are also mean.”

Jeongyeon: “Then why are you mean to us- them? To Somi to be exact.”

Chaeyoung: “Because she’s not annoying.

Tzuyu: “Very. Annoying.”

Jeongyeon: “Isn’t Sana annoying plus clingy too?”

Tzuyu: “She’s my girlfriend so she’s exempted.”

Chaeyoung: “She’s a friend of Mina noona.”

Jeongyeon: “Isn't Nayeon a friend of them already?"

Chaeyoung: "Alright! We'll be nicer to everyone!"

Dahyun: "What you said is not nice."

Chaeyoung: "Just- Be quiet, I need peace."

 

The boys were very quiet while doing their work. It was very peaceful until they heard a very loud shout coming from Jihyo calling them for lunch.

 

Jihyo: “You guys, let’s eat lunch and we can help you after it!!”

Jeongyeon: “We’re coming!!” he shouted back. “Let’s go and take a rest and eat.”

 

The three hummed for their answer and started heading to their so-called table.

 

TBC…