the day

when princess manager meet her prince

 

Sungmin pov

Aissshh, today is he big day. My ‘wedding’ day. Fiuuhh. I’ve been hiding in my room since this morning. He boys get so ‘over-excited’ today. Makes me wonder, who’s he one getting married. -_-“ well, we already have a plan about my wedding though. We’re going’ to meet in kona beans, and each one of us going to give her a present, there’s including heechul hyung too. I didn’t know what they’ve prepared for her, but my present for her is couple ring, of course.  And a pink rose bouquet. Actually, I’ll hide the ring inside the card on the bouquet, so she won’t easily guess that I’m her husband.

I checked the bouquet, the ring and the card again. Okay. Everything is under control. There’s nothing to worry about. Ahh, this is frustrating.

Relax, Lee Sungmin. You can do it. Absolutely. You can do it. You can do such an amazing performance in fron of million people, so why can’t you do this? Yes, I can do it….

“hyung, it’s about time. Are you ready?”

Oh, . I can’t do it!

“hyung???”

I turn around and see wookie and donghae staring at me. “Yes?”

“What happened hyung? Why you’re still on your pajamas?”

“I don’t know what should I wear.” My voice cracked. Oh, Lord…

The only thing I want to do now is dig a hole in the floor so I could hide myself there…

Can’t it be worse? But then again, the worst came. All of the boys come to my room, all of them. Even heechul hyung.

“yah, Lee Sungmin. WHAT HAPPEN?”

“sungmin hyung doesn’t know what should he wear to meet his wife.” My cutie dongsaeng spill out my secret. Geez. I know he’s innocent, but he can’t be always this. He’s not supposed to walking around the dorm spilling something like this. -__-

“I’ll give you five minutes to pick your clothes before I’m losing my patience, Minnie.”

I Gulp. Heechul hyung still pissed off about the fact we’ll going out and leaving him alone again. But it’s not my fault, right? He’s still on his military service. He can’t go to some show babbling about how ridiculous I am now.

“Relax there, chullie. Yah, Minnie, just pick clothes and put it on. We have to go in 15 minutes.” Teukie hyung ordering me.

But still, I don’t know what I should wear. T______T

“geez, how pathetic you are right now hyung. Just put one of your tux on.” Hyukkie said while dragging laughing donghae out of my room.

Ah! Why someone doesn’t tell me before? They could tell me since forever, I pout. Then I put a black tux on, I checked my reflection in the mirror before I running after them.

“tadaaaaaaaaa~ I’m ready!” I announced to them whose throw some of deathly glare at me. -_-

“Yeah, it’s about time” kyuhyunie mocked.

“c’mon! Off to kona beans!”

Meanwhile, at SMent building.

 

Rose pov

Okay, rose. Take a breath. Inhale~ exhale~

I’m in the practice room, waiting my boys practicing their new choreography routine. Oh God, just about the time they’ll release their new album! I’m so excited!  I’ watching they dancing and caught they’re keeping glancing at me once in a while. They still worried about me and the shoe, I know. But I flash a smile of them; let them know that I’m fine. But sadly, some of them know too much about me, so my plain smile won’t fool them. Kibummie and onew oppa won’t stop staring at me. Tsk.

But then my phone keeps buzzing. I opened the message and let ou a gasp wihou noticing it.

 

From: Ji-soo oppa

Rosie, the show will start in 5 minutes again. The crews were already in the lobby now. Prepare yourself.

 

“Oh my God!”

“What is it, rose?” kibummie and the boys suddenly surrounding me. I still can’t say a single word. Breathe, Rose. Breathe…

Taemin snatch my phone and read the message out loud.

“What should I do?” finally I can say anything.

“Relax, Rosalie…” onew oppa said while squeezing my cold hand.

“oppa…” I just realize that kibummie’s not here. Panic aacked me again. “oppaaa…” I almost am crying now.

“Breathe, princess. I’m here.” He comes with a big box. “Your hand is shivering like crazy. Now, focus. Look at me. Breathe.” He grabbed my other hand and places it at his chest. “Breathe…”

I looked at his dark brown eyes, trying to focus and breathing while feeling his heartbeat. Slowly, I can breathe properly. But then the door opened and ji-soo oppa came with a lot of cameras. Oh, God!

“Its okay, Rosalie.”

Then one of the cameramen gives me an envelope and gesturing me to open it. It’s a mission card. I took it out and then the boys read it out loud.

 

“Go outside SMent building. There’s a limo waiting for you to bring you to the place where you’ll meet your husband.”

 

I still froze on the floor. Too shock that suddenly there’s a lot of cameras filming me, not to mention that I have to go somewhere I don’t know to meet someone I don’t know and take him as my husband. I just keep looking at the card in disbelief, still can’t let out a single word.

“Can we come too? To court noona. She’s never doing anything like this before. Beside, our practice just finished now. ” Taemin voices bring me back to reality. He and the boys using their puppy dog eyes to ji-soo oppa and the other crew. Please, please, please le them come with me…

Luckily, they were agreeing about it. Thanks God, at least, they can help me, just in case I’ll decide to faint or to do something embarrassing later.

“OK! Come on now!” ji-soo oppa clap his hand but then he’s staring at me from head to toe. “Eh, Rose, are you sure you’ll meet your husband like this?”

I looked down. What so wrong with my clothes?

I’m wearing my dark-brown skinny jeans, and white blouse. And a white pair of stilettos. What’s so wrong about it?

I scratch my head. “Yeah, I guess. Why?”

“No, she’s not. I already preparing something for her.” Kibummie exclaimed.

Eh? He did?

My eyes meet his, and he winked.

He pushed the box he brought before to minho oppa arms and dragging me to the bathroom wih the boys. “We’re going o do some not-so-makeover here.”

Oh, boys. The first time I’m being the main character of a national show, and they’ll see me at being dragged to bathroom by my boys. It such a stupid move, I guess.

“oppa, please. Just tell me you’re not going to make me using something that I don’t like.” I whispered.

“I have known you since forever, princess. How could I do that?” he said in a sing-song voice and swinging a pretty black dress in front of my eyes. “tadaaaaa~”

I know I’m panicked now, but it’s my nature to adoring this dress. I couldn’t hide my happiness. Scratch pretty. It’s beautiful! And it’s black. I couldn’t’ ask more.

My hand touches the silk dress at kibummie’s hand, “it’s beautiful…”

“Yeah, I know. Now put this thing on! Quickly! Before I’ll do it.” He demanded.

I quickly run towards one of the room and changing into it. I’m not so surprised this dress fits me perfectly. Kibummie’s buy it, after all.

I come out and find that all of them staring at me.

“Eh, am I that long?”

Taeminnie and minho oppa jaws were dropped and jong oppa whistled. For God’s sake! What’s wrong with these guys? But their reaction is nothing; compare to onew oppa whose saying something that I’ve never heard before.

“Well, I guess I know one thing that way more beautiful than the dress. It’s you.”

“oppa, it’s the first time you called me beautiful!” I jumped in happiness.

His face was so red, “really? Do I?” he pursed his lips. “well, I say it now.”

“You are beautiful. Not just today, actually. But there’s already many people called you beautiful. You don’t need me to say that.” He continues as he dragged me facing the mirror and started combing my long wavy hair.

“Here’s. Another present.” Minho and jonghyun oppa handed me a black box.

“What is it?”

“Just open it. I’m sure you’ll love them” he pats my head.

Eh, I still remember they both ever give me a fake cockroach before. So I glaring at them, “oppa, the last time you give me a box, it contains a fake cockroach, if you forgot about it.”

He laughing and opened it. It’s a pair of new and shiny black stilettos! Oh, my… >.<

“Thank you oppa~” I hopped and hug him.

I put those shoes on, and turning around facing them. “So?”

“A little make up, maybe?” ji-soo oppa commented. “I bet all money in my wallet if you use any before.”

“How come you be so sure, oppa?” I laughing and took my make-up kit. I put some loose powder, eyeliner, mascara and lip balm.

“Simple. I saw you’re running like crazy this morning.” He scoffed and leaves us. “Good luck princess!”

Kibummie sprayed some perfume at me, “then, we’re done! Kajja!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

heyho!

 comment and subscribe please~~