mworago?

when princess manager meet her prince

 

-sungmin pov-

“hyung, jung hoon hyung looking for you..” wookie told me while cooking.

Ehh, I wonder what happen... Did I do something wrong? O.oa

“You better call him, hyung...” he suggest again. So I took my phone and call him.

“yoeboseo?”

“yoeboseo, hyung. Wookie told me that you’re looking for me. Wae??” I asked him.

“Oh, yeah. There’s something that I have to talk to you about. Where are you?”

“Eh, dorm...”

“Wait. I’ll be there in 30 minutes.”

“arraaa hyungg” I said, but my members already know that jung hoon hyung will come, shouting and screaming, “hyung, bring us food!”, “hyung, palli, I’m starving” and else.

“aisshh, this guys…” I heard him muttered.

“Yah, hyung, you better bring us food. Don’t you pity on wookie? He almost never comes out from kitchen now.” I chuckled.

“arraa..arra..just wait. I’ll hang up now…”

 

30 minutes later

jung hoon hyung bring us 3 box of pizza. Shindong, kyuhyun donghae and eunhyuk snatch it and eat it like there’s no tomorrow. -___-

“hyung, why you looking for me, actually?? Tell me~~” I ask with a little aegyo.

“It’s not working on me, Minnie-ah. Eat first.”

Tsk, how come my aegyo not working?

After eating, then manager hyung speaking again, “okay, actually, it’s not just about you Minnie-ah. You know about teuk WGM, right? Soon, he’ll be registered to military service. So, maybe he’ll end his marriage with sora-shii soon this year.” He said

We all nodded. Siwonnie open his mouth and ask, “So?”

Jung hoon hyung open his suitcase and took a paper. He handed it to me. The others leaned theirs body to me so they can read it too.

“We Got Married?” we said in unison.

Jung hoon hyung nooded.

I pointed myself. “Me, hyung?”

 He nodded again.

“Why me?” I asked in disbelief.

“Well, yesungie, let’s say, he’s going to enlisted too this year. Siwonnie and donghae, they still busy with their skip beat schedule. Teuki already doing it. Shindongie, we all know he’s already engaged. Kyuhyunie having a musical soon, and his schedule already hectic. He’ll collapse if we ask him to do one more show. Beside, his wife will ask for divorce as soon as she taste his cook. Wookie already busy being ou guys babysitter. And sukira too. So… I guess, you’re the perfect husband, after all.” He ended his words with a smile as the problem solved.

My eyes went wide open. Then wookie asked, “what about eunhyuk hyung?”

“nu-uh. He’s a perfect boyfriend not husband. Beside, he’s still promoting his album with donghae-ah.”

Well, I guess…

“Who’s the wife?”

We all looked at jung hoon hyung. He shook his head.

“It’s still secret. Don’t you guys ever learned? You’ll never know who’s your wife until you meet her.” He shakes his head in disbelief. “Ask teuki if you gus don’t believe me.”

Teuki hyung nodded. Then kyuhyunie ask, “Is it so yool-shi? They went to blind date before...”

Teuki hyung claps his hand, “I thought so…” he said.

“No” jung hoon hyung cut his words.

Eh, then who’s my wife????

“mworagoo? Then who??” they all asked the same question.

“Well, your wife is not an artist. “

“wae?” eunhukie asked

“Let’s say, it’s a new one.. your wife didn’t work in the same land with you.. She’s not an artist or singer.”

 I heard eunhyukie laughing now, “hyung, what if your wife ugly?” he leaned close to me. -___-‘’

Donghae throw a pillow to him, “lee hyuk jae pabo!” he said. “hyung, if you don’t want it, I’ll take her.” He said again. Pzzzzzzz

“yeaah! Take her! Minnie hyung only mine!”

Gezzz, even kyuhyun into this thing too... -____-?”

Then teuki hyung saved me by asking, “What about us, hyung? Youn said before it’s about us too...”

Jung hoon hyung shook his head again and sa, “well, I’m hoping you guys could help him to make a surprise part for her. She doesn’t know who her husband is yet. So, its your job to help her...”

The living room is in chaos now, they all bickering about what should they do, what they’ll wear, and anything else.

“And, Minnie,” jung hoon hyung called me before he walk out the door.

“ne, hyung?”

“Buy her a couple ring. You’ll meet her next week.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

heyho!

:)

i'm in such a good mood today!

even if that bunny kiss afan cheeks. -_______-"

gladly, there's new shinee album that can bring me back to happiness. :|

but i still sad. :'(

have you all listen to shinee new song?
they all look so gorgeous!!!!

>.<

 

p.s : comment and subscribe.

love you!