oh God!

when princess manager meet her prince

(key pov)

i send rose a sozen message. not to mention that i called her for more than 30 times. but still, no reply from her.

i think i'm going crazy. oh Gos! she'll kill me. oh Gos! help ne....

i make my way to practice room and see my members there. taemin approaching me and ask, " hyung, where's Rose noona? is she forgot my milk?" he pouted. "aishh, rose noona only loves you!"

this kid , -___-" i almost crazy thinking about how's rose gonna responded this WGM thingy and all he can think is rose forgot about milk. and rose only loves me? -_-' yeah, sure. she loves me, so i'm the only one she's gonna kill today.

oh God....

i keep glancing on my phone. the minho come

Taemin, who already smiling by the thought it was his rose noona, pouted again.

"yah, hyung, i thought you rose noona." he stomp his feet

"huh? rose? oh, she's here. but i guess she's have a meeting with manager hyung and PD-nim." minho said while sit beside onew hyung. i froze

i'm going to die..i'm going to die..

she's not gonna kill me, she'll murder me.

 

(rose pov)

i headed to PD-nim room, but i bump to someone.

"mianhaeyoooo..mian" i said while keep bowing

"yah!!! where's your eyes!" i hear a girl shouting. oh God, not now....

"i'm so sorry, i was in hurry...." i lifted my head and look at her. it was Sunny SNSD

"yah, sunny, she already said that rhe's sorry..it's not a big deal." another girl speak. i see taeyeon, sooyoung and yuri  there.

but sunny still look mad. she stomp her foot and push me aside then go. yuri and aeyeon unnie help me, while sooyong shouting "yaaahhh! lee sonkyu!!"

then they bow to me and said " i'm sorry for my friend behavior.. she's not in the mood." she say.

"ah, its allright.." i bow too. then my phone ringing againg. " oh God, i'm late!"

i bow again to then, "i've got to go. bye. sorry again" i said while running again.

i knock the door and hear PD-nim voice who ask me to come in. i walk in and see they were waiting for me. i sit on the chair that PDnim pointed. then he said,

"Rose-shii, i believe  your sunbae already told you that because of your increasing popularity , we'll put you on a show" i nodded. " well, you're join to We Got Married. your husband, is still a secret for now. so, this is your contract, sign it, please." he said while handing me the paper.

my jaw dropped. what? i think i misheard. then manager oppa nudge me, i nodded again and read the contract.

oh, God. i'm not misheard. -______-

i read the We Got Married word for a couple times to make sure i'm not spelled it wrong.

manager oppa nugde me again, i sighed. have no other option, i sign it.

oh god, oh God.

KIBUMMIEEE!!!!!!!

 

hello, :)

what do you think? give me your comment. :))

*bow*