what exactly "the thing" that kibummie forgot ?

when princess manager meet her prince

(Rose pov)

i arrived at my apartment at 1.30 am. then kibummie rushing his way back to his dorm. after i wash my face and brushed my teeth, i realize how sleepy i am. so sleepy. i'm almost crawling to my bed. -__-''

i jump to my bad and hug my teddy

*Hello Hello~ Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo
 Hello Hello~*

i sighed and took my phone. it's message from kibummie.

From: my almighty kibummie

baby girl, are you sleeping? :(

 

i sent my message with almost closed eyes.

 

To: my almighty kibummie

almost. wae? just go to sleep, oppa. i'll talk to you tomorrow. :)

 

from: my almighty kibummie

i still have a feeling that i forgot about something..

but i dont know that it is.

 

to: my almighty kibummie

i'll help you to find it tomorrow, oppa. dont worry.

 

i closed my eyes while waiting for his text, and when i open my eyes, i see the sun. eh? SUN?

i look at my phone. 09.03 am

Oh, holly ahit! i jumped from my bed and running to the bathroom. in lightning speed, i'm ready. i throw my phone amd the other things to my bag and rushing my way to office.

! ! ! i keep mumbling on my way to SM building. i almost pass the minimarket then i walk in. i grabbed bannana milk ,  snack and a lot of choholate. *sigh* i dont have time to buy anything else for my boys. but at least they'll understand that i'm almost freaking late now. i thought of it while running.

the security ahjusshi smiling at me and open the door. " morning pretty rose, late?"

i smiled back and nodded. "yeah, i am. bye ahjussi." i waved at him and continue running.

ahh, 9.55. i'm save! but, yeah, panting and sweating -_-

 

my phone ringing, so i take it. " yeoboseo?"

"rose? where are you?" oh, manager oppa..

"good morning, oppa. i'm at office now. thank y0ou for asking, but i'm fine" i hissed at him

"meet me at PD-nim office now, arra?"

"ne....."

then i started running again. *sigh* i guess my boys have to wait , hope taeminnie wont be mad -_-

 

(key pov)

aiissshh, why manager hyung have to aak ne to told rose about it? she hate to be appear on screen, for crying out loud -_____-

luckily, she doesnt mind it. ah, i love my baby girl >,<

but, why i have a feeling that i forgot about something?

all of my belongings still complete. nothing missing. so what did i forgot?

i cant sleep, so i decide to text rose. hope she's still awake.

 

to: baby girl

baby girl, are you sleeping> :(

 

sent

then she replied.

 

from : baby girl

almost. wae? just go to sleep, oppa. i'll talk to you tomorrow.:)

 

to: baby girl

i still have a feeling that i forgot about something...

but i dont know what it is.

 

i wait for her answer and looking through at my inbox. the i found the one BIG thing that i forgot. ! ! stupid key!

 

From: manager hyung

dont forget to talk to her about it. and make sure she's doing this WGM show. ok! i trust you to do this.

 

oh, crap. i'm so stupid! how come i forgot to tell Rose the show is WGM? ? she'll kill me. she'll kill me. for sure she'll kill me.

the i read her message.

 

from : baby girl

i'll help you to find it tomorrow oppa. dont worry.

 

oh. . i'm in HUGE trouble. she'll going to kill me tomorrow.