Calm down Rosie...

when princess manager meet her prince

 

Rose POV

 

I almost run to practice room. I don’t care the fact that people are watching and ji-soo oppa told me to wait for him. I kick the door and yelling at the same time.

“YAHH!! KIM KIBUM!!”

If I’m not so mad right now, maybe I’ll be burst out laughing. Their reaction was hilarious. Taemin almost running to hug me but seeing my face, he froze. Minho and jonghyun oppa’s eyes almost bugging out while onew oppa walking towards me, trying to hold me before I could do anything else. Kibummie bites his lower lips while trembling saying, “I’m so sorry, princess... So sorry. I can explain it.” He said while looking for help from the others.

“What? You have 30 second before I kill you! And don’t you princess me! You drag me to hell, don’t you know?” I’m yelling while trying to release myself from onew oppa.

He is trying to hug me. “That’s the thing I forgot, baby. I forgot to mention the show was WGM...” he explained.

The room went quiet. The boys’ jaws were dropped and ji-soo oppa come. He looks shock.

“Eh, what happen?” he asked.

“Ask him” I said, still trying to release myself.

Then he explaining again, this time he can manage snatches me from onew oppa and hugging me.

“I forgot to tell her that the show was WGM, hyung. When I remember it, I’m trying to call her. But I guess she’s already sleeping…”

Well, that’s enough for me. I bite him. He screaming and release me.

“Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!” I stomp my foot in annoyance.

The next thing I know is onew oppa dragging me from the practice room. He brings me to a quiet café and choking me with hot chocolate to make me calm.

I looked at my phone. There was 43 missed call and 20 messages. Well, 37 from kibbumie, 3 from ji soo oppa, 2 from my mom, and 1 from taemin. 16 messages from kibummie, 1 from ji soo oppa, 1 from onew oppa, 1 from my mom, and 1 from taemin. I let out a sigh and read all the messages.

 

“How’s your leg?” onew oppa asked me.

“Hmm? Molla….”

“Rose, listen to me... he did wrong, okay. But can you forgive him? At least he does trying to warn you...”

“………”

“Rose..Key is your best friend... I’m sure he didn’t mean it...”

“……..”

“Rosalie. Please. He already calls me for the 23 times now, and sending his desperate message. The boys are looking for you too.”

I can’t help but laughing.

“Hem, oppa, I always forgives him. I just… shocked... I guess. What am I gonna do? I’ve never appear on TV before. And now?” I lost my words.

“We’ll help you. Don’t worry. Now, come on! We have to go back to office. Before they tear down the city or worse.” Then he pats my head and let me clinging to his arms.

 

 

-Key pov-

I think I’m going crazy. Rose must be set her phone on offline mode. I can’t call her!

“Yah, key. Calm down. She’s with onew hyung. Don’t be such a mama bear.” Jonghun hyung told me. But he and minho texted rose and onew hyung too. cih

I’ve called onew hyung, but same as rose, there’s no response. Even taemin call onew hung too now. He’s looking for his pretty noona and his banana milk. -_-

“ahh, finally. Rose!”

I saw her coming with onew hyung. I’m running towards her and pull her into my hug. She stands still. I guess her still mad at me. T__T

But then I feel she hug me back. >,< Thanks God!

“I’m sorry, princess… please, please, forgive me…” that’s all I can say

I could feel she nodded. “ne, oppa. I’m sorry too. For bite you.” she is laughing.

I tightened my hug.

“I thought you’ll hate me…”

She hit my chest lightly. “pabo…”

But then, my cute magnae ruining my moment with my baby girl by saying, “yaaaahh! Noona, are you just loving key hyung? Don’t you love me too? Where’s my milk?”

She laughing again and took a bottle of banana milk from her bag and handed it to taemin.

“Don’t worry. Noona love you too... And of course you too oppas...” she said while handed more chocolate and snack to the others.

“noonaaa! Saranghaeee~~!” taemin squaled and pull her into a bear hug.

Soon, we’re attacked by group hug from the others. -_-“

“I’m not forgiving you for free, babe.” I heard her whispering while the others bus with their treat.

Eh... Well, as long as my princess happy, I’m good~~~

 

 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry for the late update. hiks.

i've been so busy with my study, T_____________T

so, please bare with me, :')

i think i'll add another k-pop artist in my story, kkk~

see ya!

 

p.s : comment and subscribe please~~