Ride

My Sister’s Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sua’s POV

 

 

“Babe? Let’s go?” I asked Siyeon and grabbed her hand leading her inside the condo but she stopped me.

 

 

 

“Eh?” I asked surprised. She titled her head.

 

 

 

“C-can you come with me somewhere for a few minutes?” She asked shyly.

 

 

 

“Oh? Where to? It’s late?” I know I asked too many questions because I just really want to be with her inside my room alone and cuddle kkk. 

 

 

 

“Hm.. I found this really peaceful place somewhere around Incheon.. I’d like to take you there please?” She pleaded while holding both of my hands.

 

 

 

“Well if you asked this way how could I say no?!” I whined, she laughed and dragged me inside her car and we drove to the place she wanted to take me.

 

 

 

After 25 minutes or so of driving we’ve finally arrived. It’s a secluded place where city lights are visible. I smiled. Why is she getting romantic for.. I glanced at her but she’s looking straight ahead. Peacefully staring at the city lights. She opened the hood of the car, I smiled again and looked up to the skies, closing my eyes and just enjoying this night with her.

 

 

 

I felt a hand wrapped around mine, I peeked to see her staring at me with admiration in her eyes. 

 

 

“Do you remember when we first met?” She started, I nodded.

 

 

 

“I thought, there’s no way I’ll be able to get close to this person. She’s too loud for me, no offense there babe. I said multiple times, there’s no way, I’ll fall in love with her, after we had our first kiss. But I did. And I couldn’t be more happier” I can feel my eyes tearing up. 

 

 

 

“When we had our first fight, I thought I’ll never get back you back. You scared me with the “maybe we should take a break” phrase.. honestly I couldn’t eat and think straight for the whole course of that break” she pouted, I smiled while wiping the tears that had escaped my eyes. She looked worried.

 

 

 

“But you know.. I realized something after that. It’s that, my world will literally stop spinning if you’re not in it. And whether you like it or not.. I have to wife you up” She grabbed something from her jean pockets, I gasped. It’s a tiny black box.. don’t tell me..

 

 

“So.. will you marry me? …Babe? Are you okay?” I covered my face and started bawling my eyes out. I looked up again, I dont care if I have snots everywhere on face.

 

 

 

“Yes! Yes! Of course, I’ll marry you!” She gave me the most genuine smile I’ve ever seen her wear and hugged me tightly after putting the ring on my finger.

 

 

 

“I love you so much Bora-yah..” she said, I kissed her gently and passionately.

 

 

 

“I love you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter