seven

dive into you | lee jeno
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

daewangam park

 

nari was stumbled upon preparing for another day out by her cousin. slipping through screen door, he crossed his arms in curiosity.

"aren't you gonna eat first?" haechan asked as he comfortably sat on the floor of the lady's bedroom, who was busily brushing her hair in front of the mirror.

despite of gossiping on her plans, he let her be.

"in the restaurant? no thank you." applying some powder on her face, nari easily finished her grooming. "how do i look?"

pretty was an understatement if haechan would be asked. his cousin's visuals was never below average because she had an effortless beauty. it may be that she could be a favorite by the world for she was an impeccable human being.

"do you even have to ask? of course, you're breathtaking!"

nari simpered, slipping her sling bag over her shoulder, "you're just saying that so i won't leave the house crabby on you."

she was initiating a battle of banter, he knew, still he gasped out of disbelief, "mwo? ya, naega eonje? when did i ever pretend?"

"too many to mention," leaving a soft chuckle, nari ruffled his hair and said, "take care of the house. i'll probably be late tonight so don't worry about me. annyeong!"

sliding through the door, nari was immediately gone.

as another sublime afternoon visited ulsan, jeno was patiently drawing characters on the sand he stood using his right foot at as he waited for his company to come.

the happiness that embarked the crazy night of push and pull between him and nari lodged on their faces. while writing the name of the attraction they were visiting today, jeno was foolishly smiling.

so did nari. her giggling footsteps were accompanied by a huge grin.

jeno was by the fence that divided the beach from the road, therefore, the spirited lady swung half of her body over the divider and startled him, "you're early!"

"hey," he faced her right away. glancing at his watch, he realized they were both early. "and you're just right in time."

"dangyeonhaji! i can say we're both excited," nari shrugged while she watched him circle the fence to stand in front of her.

"considering the time we've arrived, i agree with you. by the way, is it troublesome if we walk to the hotel's parking lot? the beach didn't have a parking so i thought—" his brooding talk was overpowered by nari's keenness. 

"it's certainly fine! you've forgotten what i said last night, i'm upset," nari clutched on her chest to fake her hurt in which jeno found cute.

he twisted his keys around his index finger, "it's not like that."

"oh it is," she ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter