six

dive into you | lee jeno
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kismet

 

nari was moved by his earnestness, "what do you mean?" but couldn't strip the fluttering notion.

"let's hang out," jeno rubbed the back of his head as he admittingly explained to the girl what he meant.

up to this time a doubter, she shrugged it off. "you don't even know me."

"that's why i asked your permission if you'd allow me to know you more."

she was left speechless that night. nari froze on the spot she was standing at like a huge rock nobody would have the strength to move, not even a truck would do.

consequently, jeno tucked his hands inside the pockets of his white chino shorts as he continued talking, "i'm fairly aware as well that i do sound like a creep or a lunatic, maybe, to you because of what i said. i really meant no harm and it's cool with me even if you don't want."

he saw an end to his pursuance however, he was still delighted it was worth the try.

"nice to meet you too. i'll see you when time permits us," to escape the awkwardness, although the air blew sadness, jeno eye smiled through the tension and trudged past the hushed lady.

nari was brought into the light when the candid shoulder chose to flee the sand. how could she doubt honesty?

as he brushed past her, she turned around. "i'm nari. yu nari."

so, the waves arrived home in the seashore.

surprised of what he heard, jeno seized the hour. he hadn't gone far but near enough to the entrance of the beach. when he faced the girl, who shared her beautiful name to a nudging stranger, he saw her a few steps closer to him.

"what's.... this sudden change of mind?" he asked confusingly.

she raised her shoulders for a second making light of the situation, "i don't wanna be a jerk to a tourist and spoil the rest of his days in the island. by the way, do you have plans ahead tomorrow?"

he informed her of his itinerary instantly, "i'm planning to cross daewangam park. they said its rock formation is breathtaking."

jeno kept the silence for a couple of seconds because nari looked like she was about to comment or add information. except she did not.

raising an eyebrow, she finally spoke, "that's it?"

a baffled him concurred, "...yeah?"

"no way!"

"yes way!" their giggles harmonized with the sea.

nari repelled on his answer, "no, i won't take 'yes' from you. let's meet here at 12 in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter