four

dive into you | lee jeno
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

uri jib

 

"you're dead, nari. you're dead to aunt shinhye." haechan noted nari as they near the restaurant.

she took no notice of his words, "i mean, i've been dead to her since expressing my objection in the kitchen. what's new? she never liked me as well from the moment i was born."

nari let out a scoff before trudging herself, casually like a normal customer, inside the restaurant. her presence was the reason why hungry heads rotated to capture this superstar like diva with their vision. she spoke nothing and directly disappeared into the door which led to their family's hanok—the traditional korean house of yu family in ulsan.

she passed by the restaurant like the wind aggressively pushing the waves to the coast. the customers, including her cousin and aunt, were left dumbfounded of her courage. for her aunt, it was rudely courageous.

"woah," aunt shinhye scoffed in disbelief of nari's attitude. so she shouted loud enough that the closest relative in place, the person she was calling, attended her straight away. "haechan! never let that girl back inside this restaurant or else i'll cut you off even in the cashier! and tell her to use the back door instead of showing off in our business! is this an awards night for her to parade as if in a red carpet? don't make me tell her this myself. understood?"  

that was quite a scene, haechan whispered then responded, "a-arasseo, imo!"

without counting anymore, he sprinted to the hanok. it was an exquisite traditional house in ulsan for it was one of the last five surviving hanok in the province. aside from the general straw and dirt, its roof tiles formed a unique triangular top surface to protect the house from the heat while all the rafters, pillars, walls, doors, and floor were made of wood. therefore, the overall ambiance of the house was refreshing. it was all homey. 

haechan was supposedly be obedient to his aunt. however, upon stepping in the sunny open area of the house, there was nari kneeling behind their halmeoni as she massaged the hurting shoulders that were tired from kneading the dough needed for rice cakes. haechan's sympathy activated his warm heart. he couldn't transmit the me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter