five

dive into you | lee jeno
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

look around

 

jeno was impressed of ulsan's immensity. he thought 7 days were considerately adequate to tour the province, he was wrong. a day could hardly accommodate a visit in one attraction because aside from having to drive, jeno was immersed on the new information and knowledge he was gaining about the province.

like when he visited ulsan's daegok museum, half of the building took him almost the rest of the day studying the significance of every artifact found on the island. or was it because he hungered for more knowledge that caused him to exert an extra effort learning something new.

completing three tourist attractions in a week was an achievement for jeno, although it left him exhausted in his sleep. his body was shocked of how big the mountainous countryside was.

laying back on his couch that faced the window which he opened for some fresh air, he paid attention to the rising moon in the sky. it was a spontaneous fetching sight of nature. believing what his father imparted before he went on vacation, jeno wore his striped polo sweater in green and white to protect him from the cool air outside, took his essential belongings, then went out his hotel room.

he wanted to directly witness nature's marvel.

jeno's first tour week was full of excitement, on the other hand, the girl, whom he first interacted with in ulsan, had a frustrating run of day and night.

nari locked herself for a week to reflect. or to grieve for her devastating life.

she was blessed to have a cousin like haechan, who was sufficiently compassionate to leave food on her door. she was thankful for him, nevertheless, eating was like consuming stress directly to her stomach. nari was aware of her unhealthy routine but for some reason, she was unnaturally comforted.

on a monday evening, a clandestine meeting was done between nari and her source of repose, the sea.

the night was falling into slumber and people were soon departing the shore as it was getting darker. while nari fought the dusk, her cold arms guarded her shivering body from the chilly wind. there she was appearing like a spirit amidst the visitors exiting the beach.

free from the suffocating household, nari breathed in the inviting air of distant freedom. she deserved a few hours with something that kept her sane.

and the grazing voice of salty w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter