three

dive into you | lee jeno
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

name

 

jeno had a month in the island so he divided a few of his days for himself. but his first day was a chaos because he was lost on his way to the hotel.

luckily, a kind fellow taught him the way. his assumption told him she could be around his age but was born and raised in the island. or not. he could be wrong still he believed his initial judgment was certain.

he was thankful she was around, but it was his dismay of his forgetfulness to ask for her name.

"you have a month to see her, jeno." the young man whispered to himself after parking his car in the hotel's underground parking lot. looking for an empty spot was a cakewalk, he wondered why it was the case. shouldn't there be a lot of guests in cheaper hotels?

it was a mystery for jeno yet determined he was to uncover the realities ulsan was hiding. he continued talking to himself aloud, "that person might be a local. i could save a lot of money since i won't need a tour guide if i befriend her. yes! i like your idea, jeno."

turning off his car's engine, he prepared for an adventure and rather than proceeding with his plan prior today, he wanted to have another chance to meet that girl on the road.

she seemed to have a welcoming aura he felt soothing for him. she could be a friend.

jeno shook his head in order to clear the clouds of countless ideas about the girl. "focus, boy. you're here to have a vacation. to have fun."

he smoothly rolled his luggage to the reception who was attended by a crisp blonde receptionist briefly shorter than him. the receptionist greeted him in glee as if he was the first ever guest to arrive. jeno was precisely correct though.

"hwan-yeonghabnida! i'm renjun, your receptionist for the month. may i know how can i help you?"

who would've thought checking-in alone could be this nerve-wracking for a novice? jeno could hear the drum pounding in his chest.

"uh, ne. i have a reservation under the name of lee jeno?" he said but his nervousness shifted the information to a question.

silly, his nuna would utter if she was here.

"that sounded a bit unsure b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter