PROLOGUE

PEACE

Love, some people defines that word as something astonishing and amazing, that kind of unusual feeling inside your chest, a feeling or somehow a type of emotion that we always crave again and again.

Even though sometimes it hurts.

Or worst, traumatic.

"Stop!" The melodic sound of the waltz music playing inside the four walls of their bedroom played in the most enharmonic part of her life as a married woman, the sounds of painful cries begging for mercy and grace as a human had become shallow and unimaginable. The woman fell to her knees as she protected herself from the hands of the person she thought would bring the house of love towards her.

But in truth, it was full of misery and a shape of agony.

"The next time you don't follow what I've said," The man harshly grabbed her hair making the woman to throw back herself to look straight to her husband's eyes who was flaming in anger for a one simple reason.

An outrage jealousy.

"You'll be seeing s in hell." The man let goes of her hair leaving her there crying the hatred that she isn't supposedly be feeling towards her 'true love'. Such a silly thing that we all believed to ever exist on our entire living.

But what is love? Love is something we always crave for our whole existence, starting from our roots to our peers to that special someone we always dreamt to be ending up with.

'Til death, do us apart, a usual and common promises for two inlove couples during their wedding, expecting by the baptism in the word of God to bond their relationship until their last breath but, what if? What if that person was just someone much worse than Lucifer?

A monster coated in the beautiful and heavenly face of an angel.

Remembering those times they promised their love for each other, the woman hugged her body tight trying to explain to herself that she only had her sanity and body to stand in front of everyone, standing broadly without knowing the hell she was experiencing to her husband.

She's almost there and she can't bear with it anymore.

The night comes and it became harder for her to sleep skin-to-skin with the evil on her side, she stood up, slowly pulling the knife under the bed, there were just some things she wanted to cease in life, either it's for her own living or she just wanted to break free.

And she was stuck in both of her own reality.

She loves him, she really do, but if loving him was meant to be causing such a huge damage to herself then those years of being with him was already enough for her to stop dreaming in this unhappy illusion.

Craziness.

Insanity.

Peace.

At this roller coaster ride she have, this was the most stressful she ever had.

The man suddenly turned around to her side making her to drop the knife on the floor. The woman stood frozen looking at him in cold sweats hoping he didn't get to hear the noise of clumsiness she made. "Where are you going?" He mumbled under his deep voice with his eyes still close, her hands were trembling cold as her plan failed her, maybe this wasn't the right time to cease him.

"I-I'm hungry, I'm going to make some food downstairs."

"Okay." The man answered shortly as he dozed back to his dreamland, meanwhile with easy footsteps, she glided off downstairs making sure to slightly make sound as possible just to make sure she wasn't able to wake him up.

The light coming from the moonlight and the nerve wrecking drop of the temperature inside the kitchen had made her shiver as she stood facing the sink with her tears flowing down to her cheeks, each night had passed was already counted, she wished it to be over as soon as possible, she sometimes wonder to herself if it was her, the one who needed to disappear in this world after all those marriage problem she encountered. The woman knew to herself that her man would never bother to change himself, he's already been in a sacred form of an angel and he's already on his final phase as the worst living thing to ever be alive.

Crying was never been a solution after all, she just needed the right time, the perfect timing to all the s happening on her life.

She just wanted some respect and inner peace to herself.

--

"After months of being noted as a missing person, a body of woman named 'Soul' was found and recovered in a private lot near the suburb where her house were also said to be located, it was also said by the authorities that the woman haven't got any criminal background making her disappearance remained mysterious and unknown."

"You should take care of yourself." Irene said as she stood in front of the television while listening and helping his husband who was already preparing for his work, nothing usual, just forgetting the whirlwind of events that occurred last night. The man kissed her goodbye as he took a final glance to the airing news.

"I wouldn't be able to go home tonight, I have some things to finish so I should be the one to ask you to take care of yourself. I love you."

I love you. That sounds kinda sweet before but now? It's kind of weird to hear that from the person who harassed you and also the one who promised to love you with all of his heart in front of the altar.

"You too." She replied. "You should go now."

Just and leave me in peace.