Chapter Two.

Ocean Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Two[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]He couldn’t believe this was actually happening. Minho’s lips were against his own; warm and soft. They were kissing. For the longest time Taemin had envisioned how this land-walker would taste. With the way the human looked, he definitely tasted how Taemin imagined; salty with sudden bursts of sweetness. It felt like his dreams had come true. Taemin was actually kissing the man he had been thinking of since the first time he laid eyes on him. It was gentle, no more than a peck until Taemin reciprocated the kiss. 

Minho suddenly grew eager, his hand that once lay against Taemin’s face moved quickly to grab his blonde hair. Taemin’s strands of hair were pulled as Minho’s tongue ran along his lips, prodding into his hot mouth. Minho’s mind was clouded by lust and awe as Taemin gladly kissed back. 

Taemin felt like indulging himself in the man’s lips but something felt wrong. As much as he loved the feeling of Minho’s slick mouth, the situation was all wrong. They shouldn't be doing this here. Not only was laying out where people could see him a bad idea, but two men making out on some rocks was quite distracting to anyone on a late night beach walk. He wanted to continue. He really wanted to continue. God knows when he’d get to kiss this hunk of a man again. But, just as he felt a tingle run down his spine, Taemin’s arms suddenly came back to life as he reluctantly pushed Minho away.

As their mouths separated, Taemin glanced down, ready to push Minho away. That’s when he saw it. A pair of legs. They definitely were not there before.  

‘WHAT THE ?!’ Taemin screeched as he forced Minho off the rock. With a resounding splash, Minho collided with the sea below. He resurfaced quickly, as a look of utter confusion filled his face. Everything was fine a moment ago. He swore that the other man had enjoyed their impromptu make out session just as much as he had.

‘What the ?!’ Taemin exclaimed again.

 


~~~
 

 

Maybe he hadn't enjoyed it as much as Minho had?

‘Erm, is everything okay?’ Minho shouted from where he was paddling below the rock formation.

‘What did you do?! How did you do this?! Am I dying?!’

The merman's yells filled Minho with curiosity and concern. Minho once again made his way up to him; this time it was inelegant and rushed, each hand pulling at the rock to heave himself up. The sight he was met with was not at all what he expected. Leaning back onto his hands with long legs splayed against the smooth stone, was a man

A completely normal, but completely man. 

‘Why do you have legs?’ he asked, dumbfounded. Minho tried to keep his eyes above his torso, but it was very hard as his pose left nothing to the imagination. The silver haired man’s glare probably could have killed him on the spot if Minho wasn’t too busy staring at his now long milky white legs.

 


~~~
 

 

‘Minho, what-’ he sounded less shocked now but more scandalised. 

‘I- What- Minho? How do you know my name?’ Minho should have been more shocked but these last few days had changed his idea of weird. A y half-fish man was now human and completely in front of him. Maybe it knowing his name was the least of Minho’s worries.

His face suddenly flushed a deep red as he began to splutter.

“I- I don’t- just-!”  arms flailed wildly in front of his face to hide his mess up. He couldn't believe he had slipped up and called Minho by his name. 

Minho’s eyes followed the redness blooming on his skin lower and lower until he was face to face with his chest. 

“Where will I go?” came a meek voice from behind the young man's hands. Minho thought his flustered face was the cutest thing he has ever seen.

“I don’t know.” Minho stated as he made eye contact with the distressed male again. Putting all of his emotions aside, Minho could clearly see the poor man was confused. “Do you not know why this has happened to you? What even are you in the first place?”

 


~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter