Chapter 4: Locker

Comfortable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                  We were not out of the woods yet. I had the suspicion the aliens were still in the room. It felt like a very long time. My feet started to tire down and my back was hurting for crouching down inside the small locker. Though, it was big enough for Layna and I to fit in. 

               It felt like we waited for hours. Layna lets go of her hold on the lock. Then, I felt her hand holding and passing a portion of the sleeping bag. I held the sleeping bag on my left hand. We heard an explosion from outside. She simultaneously raised my hand with the portion of the sleeping bag to my face, making the sleeping bag cover my mouth and nose. ‘Is she trying to suffocate me? To blow our cover?’ I thought. I pulled my hand outward and smelt something familiear. She gently push my hand and foced it back to cover my nose and mouth. We heard another foot step and heard the door open once again.

            “Guys, what’cha doing here? We need to go to the 4th floor. We need help searching there.” Said a muffled voice from what seems to be the doorway. 

            After that, we heard rustling of what I can only assume as the alien costume. I felt the lock joggle again.

          “We waited here for about 3 minutes, they should have been fooled and got out of that locker. Come on. Let’s get out this place, this place gave me the creeps.”  They bustled and went outside. We heard their foot steps on the hallway fading.

           We listened intently. The only sound we could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter