Chapter 11: How to kiss?

Comfortable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                   ♫ High rise, veins of the avenue ♫

 

                    “Really?” Caught aback by her question.

          She nodded, “Your kiss is a bit… Wet. Like you were my lips.” She wiped on school uniform shirt.

          I chuckled. “Maybe you’ve been watching Korean drama.”

          “Is there something wrong with Korean kissing scenes?” She asked, curiously. 

          “Uhhh… well…” Being careful as I might not want to offend her or anything.  “They don’t have the right kissing education that you would need… uhhh… for the moment.”

          Her facial expression changed to have realized something, “Oh. You’re right. Come to think of it. It doesn’t look this wet in the drama.”

          I sighed of relief.

          I straightened my posture and wiped my hands to my pants. Then, I cupped my hand to her cheek, moved it slightly towards me.

          “Open your mouth slightly and follow me.”

 

 

                A month since we kissed, our school semester was almost over. We had been secretly dating since her parents had not approved her of having a relationship during school.

              Being with her, though, has its ups and downs. Sometimes she gets jealous about my past girlfriends. Then, she would realize that she was wrong of being jealous about them. She would often times ask questions that would lead her to be upset. I would always tell her honestly about the topic.

               Quite a rollercoaster ride to be her boyfriend. Aside from the fact that our relationship is still a secret.

              Regardless of all the sudden dramas in our relationship, made me happier to be with her every day. 

          However, the school term was nearing to its end in a month. This was the breaking point of my last relationship. I’m afraid of losing her, I am only hoping that she would understand.

          The storage room had a change of lock. We were no longer able to visit there. It was also rumored that some students were able to find that place and had there. However, they got caught by the janitor and was suspended.

           Layna and I had a lot of way to go through our relationship. We both had trust issues but we always made sure to learn from each other. We made sure to communicate with each other by talking through our problems. She often shares her memories with me and ask how I felt during those times. I always made sure to be honest to her.

          “Hey, Leo. Don’t forget to pack lightly on our school outing, okay?” Harvey said while we were in one of our mathematics class.

          “I always pack light.” I sarcastically responded.

          “So… does Layna know you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter