Chapter 12: After dark

Comfortable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          I hung out in a computer shop near our school and played my favorite video game to kill the time. I looked at the time and it says 8:00 pm. My phone rang and a notification of a text message was received.

 

          “Hi. 8s Layna. Srry 8 took a while. Had to fnd ways to regstr 4 rload sim.”

          I replied, “U shod’ve told me. I wod hve snt u load.”

          “No. 8s embarrassing. I dn’t want u to think I use u 4 money.” She responded.

          “8s alryt. I am ur bf now, I want 2 tok 2 u more.” Frustrated on how we needed to really shorten our message just to make sure it got sent.

          “: ) thank u. Btw, grandma wil typically sleep at 9. Com @ 11. Nghbors shod b asleep.” She responded.

          I felt my heart beat fast of excitement. This is such a naughty thing for us to be doing behind her grandma’s back. Our situation leaves us no choice. We needed to have our relationship in private. Even though we should’ve been within the age to date, her parents are too protective of her. I would understand, too, though. I wouldn’t have my daughter be pregnant while schooling and unmarried.

          I felt a pang of guilt for doing this. However, my want for her is even greater that I would risk anything to be with her.

          It’s still 3 hours away. I set my alarm phone on and stopped playing my game. I took an empty cardboard and laid it flat on the ground beside the shop keeper’s counter. I’ve been a frequent customer here and I mostly sleep in the shop when my apartment is lock. So, I took a nap and waited for time to pass by.

 

 

          My alarm phone rung. I woke up. It was 10:15 pm. I went to the shop’s toilet and freshened my bloated face from sleeping. Texted her that I was on my way.

          I arrived at 10: 48 pm, just a bus ride to her home. Stayed at a dark corner of the road which is just two houses away from her house. The neighbors’ dogs were barking at me. They thought I was a burglar or something.

          “U can come now.” She texted. I felt my heart beat so fast. Adrenaline was rushing through my veins.

          I walked as fast as I could and arrived at their house gate. She was already waiting for me. She opened the gate and slowly closed it as it squeaks. It was dark as the street lights seemed to be off. Must’ve had a broken light bulb. The neighbors’ outdoor lights gave a bit of luminescence in the place.

          “Come.. And be quite.” She whispered.

          I nodded. She opened the house door. I entered. I heard the door close behind me, not wanting to look back. It was still dark inside but there was a faint light from the kitchen which help me see a little bit. She took my arm and guided me to the nearby stairs. The stairs were close to the entrance door. My eye sight quickly was able to adjust from the darkness of the house. ‘Must be the adrenaline,’ I thought.  I was able to see the ledges. We went up slowly as I could only hear our soft steps and breathing. The place was quiet. We walked pass a small hallway. There was a glass window at the edge of the hallway. We slowly approached it. As we arrived at the edge of the hall way, Layna stopped at a door on the left. She slowly opened it. The light from the window illuminated her presence. She wore a black silk night dress.

          She pulled me in and slowly closed the door behind her.

          “My grandma is downstairs.” She said which was almost a whisper. “She’s asleep.” She let go of my hand and went to her bedside desk and the night lamp. I felt the yellow light pierce my eyes and I blinked my eyes to adjust from it.

          Her room was spacious. It had a huge closet behind the wall which was beside the door. ‘It was a good place to hide,’ I thought. Her bed was a double-sized bed with a space underneath it. Another good place to hide.

          “You can sit on my bed if you want… need anything?” She spoke.

          “Water, please.” My throat was practically dry from all the adrenaline. She smiled and went outside of her room. I heard her steps growing fainter. I crawled underneath her bed and hid. After a few minutes, I heard the door open.

          “Leo?” She whispered. I crawled out of the bed and stood up. Patting off the dust on my shirt and pants. She helped pat the rest of the dust that was on my back.  

          “Why are you hiding there?” she asked.

          “I was making sure. In case someone might come in.”

          She chuckled.  “No one is coming in, silly. Here.” She handed me a glass of water. She placed a pitch of water down her bedside table.

          “If you needed to pee, the bathroom is just the door across my room.” I nodded.

          I drank the whole glass of water and slowly placed the empty glass on the bedside table.

          “How do you find my room?”

          “Big.”

          She chuckled as she stood across me.

          I grabbed her waist and pulled them towards me ‘til her body touched mine. I could feel my breath was hot of anticipation of her lips. Finally, I was able to feel her lips again for several days of not able to make out with her.

          I pressed my lips to hers and closed my eyes. I felt her arms wrap on my neck. Her silk dress made my hands slip to her firm and round buttocks.

          I her tongue, tasted like mouthwash. She had readied herself for this moment. Her chest pushed towards my chest as she heavily breathed. She massaged her hands on the back of my head. I made the urge of pulling her body close and push my hands on her buttocks towards my groin.

          I heard her moan. She pulled away from our kiss. “What’s that poking me?” She said with concern on her face as it might have discomfort her. I thought to myself it was my stuff and replied, “Do you wanna touch it?” My stupid reaction to a serious question. I just let myself sound desperate to be screwed.

          She laughed softly. “No.” She teased. “I think it’s your zipper lock.”

          I reached out and fixed it. She was right.

          “Had you packed for tomorrow? What time will you guys be going?”

          “About 5 am today.”

          “Oh… I shouldn’t have invited you here then?”

          “I will just take a nap. I’ll be fine. We’ll just sleep and drink booze at the outing anyway.” I was annoyed at the thought.

          She puffed her face, disappointed that I was leaving for the party.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter